Sneeze Fetish Forum

Link sketches (M)

doggo

Ok, I've doodled these while waiting paint to dry and my sketches are never even close to anything neat or refined, so excuse the amount of messy pencilwork. But I'll put these here in case they might amuse someone else than me as well...

ttp1.jpg

ttp2.jpg

ttp3.jpg

And a bonus - two miserable elfboys

kaks.jpg

GNH! :omg:

Those are absolutely GORGEOUS, Shiny_bug! Pointy ears...oooh yessss ^_^ And Link's nose looks wonderful. :wub:

Guest silverbirch

These are just beautful, thanks for sharing.

Elves!!!! Elfses!!!! ^_^:wub::omg::innocent: *runs round the house shouting "sniffly elves wooo!" *

Silver x

P.S are they any elves in particular?

Preow. :wub:

The most recent Zelda game I've played is OoT, but even in hexagonal, 90s video game technology... there's something attractive about Link. xD I like a man who never wears pants.

Seriously though, Shiny bug, I'm deeply in love with your drawing style. :innocent: I liked bad-graphics-style Link enough as it is, but this is just... lurvly... mrrgle. ^_^

Thanks so much for posting this! :omg:

L........ i..nk OMHFG! That is so hot!! I've been wanting to see a Link picture for a looong time, you did great,

*stares**Head pops open, brain falls out then turns into goo on the ground* duuuuuh.... *drool gushes like a waterfall*

*slaps self* GAH that is........ *giggles like a teenager in love with a hot singer* um... I'm gonna go and um take a cold shower eh hehehehe

^_^

The expression in the first one... the nose in the second one... and just the general adorableness of all of them...

Hey, I had no idea this guy was so popular! *takes a mysticMegaphone* "WAY TO GO LINK! THE WOMEN LOVE YOU! KEEP SNEEZING!" *snicker* anyone want to borrow these magicalBinoculars? He's went all hexagonal and is blushing! ^_^

But seriously, thanks so much for all kind comments! :heart::lol: If I draw him more I'll be sure to post it here. And I really feel like I will.

Those who haven't played the game - I drew them according the newest Zelda... I just adore that Midna, she's a piece of some lovable hilarious. :innocent:

VoOs, I was about to title this post "PointyEarsSneezing" but the retardGuard stopped me :omg:

Silverbirch, the elf-boys are from the deep dark corners of my imagination where cold-ridden elf-brothers snuggle under a blanket wearing nothing but their unnaturally long hair.

Icarus Rex, "a man who never wears pants"? :wub: *takes the magicalBinoculars* You're right. No pants in sight. *eyes the originals* Well at least I got that right. Hmm, maybe I should have scanned the whole pictures, I was feeling lazy and could fit only the upper parts in the scanner. :lol:

P.S. All the humps are for you, Vetinari!

Thanks Liberty! :cryhappy:

And I'll post a couple more.

Because it's cute. Because I finally found my pencil sharpener. And because I just can. :twisted:

Still no visible evidence of pants.

ttp5.jpg

ttp6.jpg

ttp4.jpg

:cry: Poor boy! :cry::innocent:

:devil2: mwahahaha

Woah! It's Link!!!!! :cry: I love Link!!!!!!!!!! Great drawing, thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!! ^____________________________^

...and those elves are sweet! :cryhappy:

:cryhappy: Rinku no bichie! Watashi no bishie suki desu!!!

Bishiebishiebishie mine mine mine mine!!!!!!!! *steals Link and puts him in a cage... in her bedroom*

Awww thanks folks! :blushing: Your comments make my day!

Tea-Party, yeah, just what kind of pencil could resist a cowboy and a prominent sumo-wrestler in a sniffly, pointy-eared package? B)

Umeko, you just steal him as much as you want... on one condition. You have to report how he's doing in your.... your....... custody. With pictures. So we can make sure he's doing sneezy all right. :D

Chui, I'm glad you like my sketchy style.... :lol: especially as I was a bit shy post these as I think my sketches are really messy compared to other people's I think. (messy... now I realized that word makes me smirk! This forum has obviously corrupted my brain.)

And a great idea, Furry-Sneezes! I'd give it a try if I had any idea of how to draw animals. Hmmm. I wonder who would do that...

*rubs her hands together* muahahahaha I'm going to torture him well, don't worry about that

Oh? Oh? Really? :)

Well you can have that sneezy Yuki Eiri too, I don't really need him. :D;)

*FLEEEE*

Oh look at that. There are more.

And Humps?

For me?????

*ii-SSHoooo!*

Look at that. I just sneezed in your topic. Well that's what you get for providing me with Humps like that when I'm away and unable to reply.

What? How did I not see this until just now!? I've been in love with Link forEVER!!! You've totally made my night with these sketches of wonderfulness. I'm so giddy now! I just want to bounce around and giggle. Weee!

Oh dear. This topic is clearly contagious! :cry:

Haha, I'm so glad you like, VFP! :proud: We seem to have a hidden ungerground I-have-a-crush-on-Link -movement surfacing here. :)

Maybe I really should do one in colour at some point, this guy is so popular! Well, I'm not suprised, actually... :bounce:

Archived