Sneeze Fetish Forum

help!

Guest sparky

So glad I stumbled upon this place last night. If you can believe it, I was in the middle of a sneezing fit when I found it!

Anyway, i'm 22 years old, male, from Canada. I'm still in the middle of learning about this fetish, the common things I share with most everybody here on this forum. My question is : how to tell your proposed girlfriend or lover? And where would you meet other fetishists who indulge in this particular one? I can't help but think it's terribly difficult opening up with what (They Would Perceive) as a strange request. The particulars about me is that it seems I "get off" whilst being "induced", my orgasms seem to be a bit stronger and better should I do this a couple of minutes before hand (excusing myself to the loo before a lovemaking session, etc.)

I guess the help is a bit of a misnomer -- I think I"m basically using this as a means to introduce myself!

Best,

J

Welcome! :winkkiss:

Sadly I don't have any answers to your questions, but I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad you've joined us! Hopefully you can learn a little more about yourself and this fetish by exploring the forum. The General Discussions area is a good place to start (apparently you know where that is since you just posted in it x3), but if you browse through the topics you might find some answers.

Good luck with telling your SO if you decide that's what you want to do. =3

Heyya sparky :winkkiss: Welcome to the forum!!! :lmao: Lots of fun people here to chat with and such.

As for telling a partner about it, I'd say that straight forward bluntness is the best route. :bleh: People think its rather... unique at first but I've found that most people are pretty open minded about it. My last two boyfriends both were and all my friends are cool about it. :sillybounce:

*~Phoenix~*

Guest WalterDESneeze

Ideally you want to make her feel like it is just her sneezes that get you hot. That way, if she thinks it odd, she will think it is just an extension of how crazy you are for her and not really a fetish.

So glad I stumbled upon this place last night. If you can believe it, I was in the middle of a sneezing fit when I found it!

Anyway, i'm 22 years old, male, from Canada. I'm still in the middle of learning about this fetish, the common things I share with most everybody here on this forum. My question is : how to tell your proposed girlfriend or lover? And where would you meet other fetishists who indulge in this particular one? I can't help but think it's terribly difficult opening up with what (They Would Perceive) as a strange request. The particulars about me is that it seems I "get off" whilst being "induced", my orgasms seem to be a bit stronger and better should I do this a couple of minutes before hand (excusing myself to the loo before a lovemaking session, etc.)

I guess the help is a bit of a misnomer -- I think I"m basically using this as a means to introduce myself!

Best,

J

Archived