Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneeze Jealousy

dasneeze

Hi all,

a quick question for you all. For those of us that love to sneeze ourselves, did you ever have a friend who sneezed more than you either multipule times in one day or did more sneezes than you in a row? Do you ever wish you had the same amount of sneezes or sneezed as often as they did?

1. How many times do you sneeze at once?

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc)

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session?

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once?

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze?

Happy Sneezing!!!!

Hi all,

a quick question for you all. For those of us that love to sneeze ourselves, did you ever have a friend who sneezed more than you either multipule times in one day or did more sneezes than you in a row? Do you ever wish you had the same amount of sneezes or sneezed as often as they did?

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session?

Happy Sneezing!!!!

No, even if I'm a big jealous I haven't never felt it for sneezes of others, instead to aswer at your question:

1. I sneeze naturally very rarely, but when it happens 1-2 in a row;

2. Yes, I like it so much :cryhappy: but not for the sound of other but for the feeling that it give to me;

3. more in one session throght a day but only if I'm alone, I hate to sneeze in public;

4. I wish to sneeze almost 7 times;

5. mhmm..maybe a little if he/she sneezes easly

Uh, well, I could answer all of the questions, but I only have a few things to say:

I am jealous of everyone else who sneezes more than me. If I do, it's one at a time. And I have only sneezed twice naturally so far this year.

As it happens, the theme of jealousy with the sneezing fetish featured prominently in the first academic article on the subject, which you can find here :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sneezingmale...mic%20articles/

It doesn't seem to be very common among sneeze fetishists in fact, at least from the conversations I have had with them or from reading posts. I sneeze every day, and have multiples every now and then, but I would like to sneeze more. However I'm not jealous of people who sneeze more than I do. My own sneezes turn me on, but other people's do even more.

And to turn the question, Mr Dasneeze : how would you answer your questions? I enjoy your polls very much (asks himself... am I jealous of not making them myself...?) but I'm always curious to know where the questions are coming from.

Hi all,

Happy Sneezing!!!!

i've been sneeze jealous ever since I discovered that other people had hay fever and I didn't. I't just so unfair; all those sneezes are just wasted on other people, who don't enjoy them properly at all. And having known some very sneezy people, I just wish I could have been gifted with one of the sneezinesses of which others have so many; eg...sneezing in groups of three or more at least sometimes; having occasional fits; being allergic to SOMething; being able to induce very easily; being photic; having other ordinary sneezinesses like from dust or pepper; well, I could go on. And some people have ALL of these and it doesn't seem to do them any harm; [well, why would it? They've got good healthy reflexes.]

Oh, and I could do with some nice long buildups and things, too.

So...

1. How many times do you sneeze at once? Once or possibly twice.

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) NO

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? Yes, both.

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? Three to five [and sometimes many more]

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? Life.

Happy Sneezing!!!!

Almost everyone I know sneezes more than me. No, I've never been jealous of them :lol:

1. How many times do you sneeze at once? One to four

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) It's okay

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? In one session

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? I'd love to have a rapid fire fit of 8 to 12 just once. Just to see what it feels like

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? N/A

:yes::heart::bleh:

Note to StrongestSneeze: Love the pic of the lady in green. I could look at it all day.

Hi all,

Happy Sneezing!!!!

Yeah, everyone sneezes more than I do ;). But anyway,

1. I usually only sneeze once.

2. Yes, it's not too girlie, but not too masculine, either. Just enough power to let you know that I mean business.

3. Yes, in one sneezing sessions; I'd love to sneeze more.

4. About 7 or 9, I love odd numbers.

5. The fact that he has a sensitive nose, sneezes in multiples effortlessly, seems to enjoy them--although I'm unsure if he has a fetish--and, doesn't know how much I enjoy them.

Guest Cute Sneezing Girl

1) 3 to 4 times usually, the most I have ever done in a row was 12

2)My sneezes are very strong, sometimes I think that they are too strong & wish that they were quieter

3)I have really bad allergies so Im constantly sneezing

4)I would love to be able to always do 5 to 6 in a row

5)She has this cute little mouse like sneeze, its sooo sexy! Mine are usually loud and strong.

Guest AlkaZene

1: twice, usually.

2: yes, my sneeze is very strong and loud

3: i wish i sneezed more, and would do anything to have a rapid fire fit.

4: as many as possible

5: i have a friend who sneezes a lot, and occasionally has fits of 7/8. I cannot do this, not jealous as such just she hates it and i would love it

I have tried everything. I can induce with cotton buds but only 4 or 5 singles. I've been thinking about trying to snort some pepper with a tube, to see if that is better than just breathing it a bit

Just once i'd like to have a big fit. but life is cruel.:evil:

I've always been incredibly jealous of those who had the ability to sneeze more (e.g. suffered from terrible allergies) although I don't like sneezing myself very much. It's weird.

1. How many times do you sneeze at once? depends. usually its just once but if my allergies are bad (like a minute ago) i can do anywhere from 2-9 pretty much in a row.[/b]

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) theyre not bad.

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? i couldnt sneeze anymore than i do!!!

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? i dont wish.. it just happens and im cool with it

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? theyre cuter and they can do it in front of people..

I'm mostly jealous of all of you who have had such fantastic sneezing observations. When I read them I both swoon and burn!

Guest sniffle

yes, I get jealous! My boyfriend has lovely sneezing fits.

1. 1, 2, sometimes 3 and once, 4.

2. yeah, they're ok.

3. alone, 4, 5, 6,7. Only alone though!

4. My boyfriend has such lovely sneezes, not too wet, nice, long 'ac hoo!' anywhere between 1 and 6 or 7 times in a row, beautifully spaced out, with lots of nose blowing thrown in *sigh* i can't wait to see him!

Guest Derrick's Baby

1. How many times do you sneeze at once? 1 or 2

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) its ok

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? one session

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? 5

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? i'm jealous of my boyfriend..he's so sneezy!! i even secretly recorded how much he sneezed yesterday! :blushing:

9:15am 1x

9:17am 2x

12pm 3x

6pm 5x <3

9pm 2x

9:05pm 1x

10:15pm 7x <3

LOL i should get him to make some vids <3

• 2 weeks later...
1. How many times do you sneeze at once? 1 or 2

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) its ok

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? one session

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? 5

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? i'm jealous of my boyfriend..he's so sneezy!! i even secretly recorded how much he sneezed yesterday! :P

12pm 3x

6pm 5x <3

9pm 2x

Hurray for sneezy boyfriends. They are the best :drool: .

I once dated a guy (fetishist) who was actually jealous of how much some other guys sneezed on the forum, because he didn't think he could satisfy me. Silly man LOL

I once dated a guy (fetishist) who was actually jealous of how much some other guys sneezed on the forum, because he didn't think he could satisfy me. Silly man LOL

D'oh! :drool:

Like that's the only way to satisfy someone.

Well, that was my thought, but I think he was worried that I'd prefer the company of some of my sneezier friends here.

Hi all,

Happy Sneezing!!!!

1. Usually only once, maybe twice occasionally.

2. I could go either way.

3. I sometimes wish I sneezed doubles. Not any more than that though or I'd probably blow a fuse. XD

4. See above answer :winkkiss:

5. Um... I don't think I've ever been jealous of my friends sneezing...... :yes:

Phoen

I'll say this, sometimes I'm jealous of people here and on other fetish sites who really enjoy sneezing. I find I like my sneezes more than I used to, they're kind of fun, and I induce for pleasure these days, but I don't get the overwhelming kick out of it some people do. I wish I did. And if I did I guess I would wish I sneezed more, but the greater pleasure has to come first. If I sneezed more in my current state, I wouldn't enjoy it much--unless I had a special little fetishist in my life who got turned on; then I wouldn't mind. But I don't--have a special little fetishist, that is.

• 2 weeks later...
1. How many times do you sneeze at once? 1 or 2 1 or 2 if I have a cold

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) its okDon't like the sound of my sneeze

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? one sessionyes, would like to sneeze about 5-10x a day

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? 53-4x

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? i'm jealous of my boyfriend..he's so sneezy!! i even secretly recorded how much he sneezed yesterday! ;)

12pm 3x

6pm 5x <3

9pm 2x

• 2 weeks later...

1. How many times do you sneeze at once? Usually 2-3, but if its allergies i sneeze Endlessly (15-20 not uncommon)

2. Do you like your sneeze?( sound, power etc) 99% of the time yes because I have a wide sneeze "range"...I can let it all out AHHHCHOOO!, or a softer ahhchoo, or stifle it completely silent if on the phone at work or in church etc

3. Do you wish you sneezed more either throughout the day or in one sneezing session? I already sneeze like crazy anyway!

4. How many times do you wish you sneezed at once? 7 is just about right (feels good but not too many to give me a headache), plus it's God's number

5. What made you jealous of your friends sneeze? Never been jealous i love my own sneezes (most of the time)

Archived