Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did you like to induce yourself?

StrongestSneeze

I know that all likes to induce yourself sneezes, so I wanto to make a little poll on this:

1. When you likes to induce yourself sneezes?

2. What is your favourite method to induce?

3. How many sneezes you induces yourself in a row?

4. Do you prefer to induce only one time in a day or more times throght the day?

5. What do you feels when you induce?

My answers-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. when I'm alone

2. tissue method and some times pepper

3. a lot, usually more than 10

4. more times throght the day

5. It excites me so much, especially in the buildup

1. When you likes to induce yourself sneezes?

When I'm with my dearest SFF friend and when I'm kind of drunk. :laugh:

2. What is your favourite method to induce?

Price tag and/or bobby pin.

3. How many sneezes you induces yourself in a row?

As many as I can stand. When I drink, my senses tend to be a bit more heightened, so I can sometimes induce doubles and even triples.

4. Do you prefer to induce only one time in a day or more times throght the day?

It really depends. I don't like to induce too often because I think that my nose becomes desensitized.

5. What do you feels when you induce?

Tickling sensations in my nose and then the sweet release. It feels extra good when I'm a bit tipsy. I feel it all over. ^_^

I hope you don't mind i "butchered" your questions a little. :innocent:

1. When do you like to induce yourself sneezes?

Hmm.. i suppose i have to be in a certain mood for it. I rarely do it randomly without a reason (like making wavs) at all. But i did on some occasions. So it's really just a mood thing for me :).

2. What is your favorite method to induce?

Sticking stuff up my nose ^_^. Definitely not chili after a recent "test" :lol:.

3. How many sneezes do you usually induce in a row?

One .. yup I'm boring. I mean it depends a little what you mean with "row" but i almost always induce singles though i did induce more that one sneeze in a "session" but i doubt you really meant that .. so singles :laugh:.

4. Do you prefer to induce only once per day or several times throughout the day?

Well as it depends on my mood it normally stays at once per day .. or week .. or month .. :laugh:. But i did do more than one "session" a day before so if i'm in the right mood it's not impossible :hug:.

5. What do you feel when you induce?

Hmm... let me think ... usually it tickles :bleh:. I dunno it doesn't really feel different than a normal sneeze i would say :huh:. Though i do feel that tickle kind of earlier i suppose :unsure:.

I know that all likes to induce yourself sneezes, so I wanto to make a little pool on this:

:laugh: I know I'm the last one that should laugh about problems with the English language .. but come on .. :laugh:. My mind may be too corrupted getting really bad thoughts with the idea out of a "pool full of inducing people" :lol: but .. yeah .. -shuts up- :hypoc:

Interesting question and interesting answers too.

I'm afraid the only answer I can give is that I can't induce, at least not pleasurably. Eventually one sneeze comes, but it's too much effort, especially when I sneeze naturally rather often. But for a sneeze fetishist in fact it's better to be a good inducer, than to just sneeze off during your day when no one cares if you sneeze or not (in fact, they would probably prefer you didn't sneeze at all!)

And, yes, I'm afraid Mirf's pointing out the pool of inducers gave me thoughts I couldn't put down here.

I hope you don't mind i "butchered" your questions a little. :innocent:

Hmm.. i suppose i have to be in a certain mood for it. I rarely do it randomly without a reason (like making wavs) at all. But i did on some occasions. So it's really just a mood thing for me :).

Sticking stuff up my nose ^_^. Definitely not chili after a recent "test" :lol:.

One .. yup I'm boring. I mean it depends a little what you mean with "row" but i almost always induce singles though i did induce more that one sneeze in a "session" but i doubt you really meant that .. so singles :laugh:.

4. Do you prefer to induce only once per day or several times throughout the day?

Well as it depends on my mood it normally stays at once per day .. or week .. or month .. :laugh:. But i did do more than one "session" a day before so if i'm in the right mood it's not impossible :hug:.

Hmm... let me think ... usually it tickles :bleh:. I dunno it doesn't really feel different than a normal sneeze i would say :huh:. Though i do feel that tickle kind of earlier i suppose :unsure:.

I know that all likes to induce yourself sneezes, so I wanto to make a little pool on this:

:laugh: I know I'm the last one that should laugh about problems with the English language .. but come on .. :laugh:. My mind may be too corrupted getting really bad thoughts with the idea out of a "pool full of inducing people" :lol: but .. yeah .. -shuts up- :hypoc:

Alone in the house, so i can have FUN :)

Oh, tissue. :D Not as messy, and one tiny wiggle can get 7 or 8 in a row. Brilliant!

Um, 2- 5. Depending on my inducing method (tissue gets more than Qtip) With tissue, above.

Uhm... i'd say once a week. I dont get the house to myself very often, and it usually drains me a little bit, so i dont do it in the morning, say. On weekends i tend to do it more often.

Am i supposed to answer this? :laugh:

Um... amusement. Generally... ;)

Alone at home... typically when trying to figure out a natural hand-movement for drawing - it would be more handy if someone else did the inducing her/himself and I could just observe closely though! :(

Matchstick. Quick and easy.

One. I don't usually sneeze doubles or such anyway.

Very randomly. Not often.

Truthfully... I feel sexy! :evil::cry:

Maybe I wrote the question number three in a wrong way..

I mean how many times you induce yourself in a session, not how many sneeze you do in a row after you induce one time...In fact I have answered more than 10 because usualy I induce myself more than 10 times=10 sneezes. I have never sneeze 10 times in a row..if only! :(

1. When I have time to myself. As in, COMPLETELY to myself. :(

2. I find that paintbrushes have a nice result, more "natural-feeling" than a lot of the other methods I've tried. Other than that, the trusty tissue... or sometimes leaving the windows closed when cleaning works.

3. Um... I can usually only get a maximum of five in a row, but if we're talking per session... then... I tend to lose count.

4. I would prefer to do it at least once a day, but outside circumstances usually prevent that.

5. Something magical. :cry:

Archived