Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dilemma with bf

Tangerine

I've recently told my boyfriend about the fetish, and to my utmost joy, he's more than willing to do anything that pleasures me. However.... that's what worries me.

I told very clearly that I put his physical health above my personal desires, but he retorted that he puts my personal desires above his physical health. He only sneezes when he's sick so I was really happy at first, but it's been like a month and he's not getting better. I don't think there's anything serious wrong, I just suspect that he's purposely keeping himself sick for my pleasure. I've tried talking to him but I don't think he believes me when I say that I honestly do value his health. It really worries me, and there's not much I can physically do to help him, as we both go to different colleges and don't see each other too often.

Are people going to hate me for having a constantly sick-sneezy companion? I hope not.. :yes:

Has anyone ever been is this sort of situation? Or have any advice for me?

I'm curious as to how exactly he would go about "deliberately keeping himself sick." Do you mean that you think he has something such as a sinus infection, and he isn't going to the doctor?

And yes, I doubt you'll be popular guests if one of you is continually symptomatic with a contagious illness. :-) Perhaps you and he should experiment with methods of inducing.

Um, I would definitely start looking into methods of inducing, instead of him being constantly sick. But, it's really brave of him to do that for you.

• 1 month later...

Archived