Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mod Squad!

Icarus Rex

I know there's already been at least one of these, but I figured it was about time for another.

*shuffles onto an imaginary podium*

There are lots of people around here who deserve a resounding "kudos!", but, in light of some things I've been hearing about, both present and preceding my membership, I think the admins and mods and anyone else who does that sort of thing deserve some serious recognition.

I usually don't like forums, but I like this one; more because of the community above all else, really. The vast majority of forums are flooded with spamming and bullshit, and it seems like there are so few problems with trolls and such around here... but they must exist. I can only assume they're brought to swift, ninja-like justice by you all before bumbling idiots like myself even notice. :unsure:

And even if the mods on other forums are attentive to that kind of thing, they seem to always develop a complex about it and flaunt their "power" all over the place. I've never seen THAT happen here, either.

IN CONCLUSION, modding seems like such a "necessary evil", and while I haven't been around long enough to talk to more than one or two of you personally (at best), I wanted to say thanks. :)

And keep on rockin'. :lol:

Booyah!

Rock on, mad mods!! :blushing:

We love you, and will always be reminding you of our heartfelt gratitude of the work you guys do in maintaining this fantastic place becuase hrg, you are angels. Every single one of you. :group:

Wow, sappy enough? :(

THANKYOU!!! :heart:

Archived