Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many times a year do you catch a cold ?

countless

colds  

48 members have voted

1. 1. how many times a year do you catch one ?

• hardly ever
    • usually once
    • two or three
    • four to six
    • more more more
  2. 2. what are they mostly like ?

• very sneezy
    • lots of nose-blowing
    • just a sore throat
    • bad cough
    • blocked nose
    • other (you will need to explain)
  3. 3. how long do your colds usually last ?

• one bad day
    • a few days
    • about a week
    • usually can't get rid of them

2 or 3 for me, but there have been years that I would have had to indicate 'more more more' as well ...

Less never happened however.

And if I am lucky they are sneezy. Otherwise sore throat, blocked nose and bad cough :whistle: .

C

I used to catch a LOT of colds before, when I was a vegeterian.. I think I wasn't eating well :cry: Ever since I started eating some chicken, I've had about one cold a year.

I hardly ever get sneezy colds (shame... ). It's pretty much always a LOT of snot, a really bad cough and a sore throat. And fever, of course :twisted: Apparently, I can't get away with a cold and no fever :whistle:

I wish I could catch a little more colds that would be only sneezes and some nose blowing, but NO COUGH that lasts 2 weeks. It seems impossible for me, though, I havent had those since I was like 12 :lol:

Oh well !

I usually catch about two colds a year. They usually start with a sore throat, progress into a sneezy stage, then resolve into a few days of snotty nose blowing. Every once in a while I'll get a cold that starts at the sneezy stage, which is ideal since the sore throat is the only part of a cold that I don't like.

Guest sniffle

I have about 1 cold a year really, maybe 2. My boyfriend and I have just got over a terrible cold, it went on forever, about 2 weeks. He got a really sneezy cold, and I got a really runny nose and very bunged up.

My colds usually start with a sore throat, I'm getting over a virus that started with a sore and yucky throat and now stuffy nose and a small cough, some sneezes here and there. But its fine for now! I usually have some sneezes and a really bad cough if its a bad cold. Thankfully this one wasnt near as bad! :lol: Um usually twice a year or sometimes once a year is when I catch a cold, I use to get a heap when I was younger but I grew out of it! Yeah! That is when I catch a cold! Yep!

Jilly

Guess that like most people replying, I have all of the symptoms mentioned, but in the order: sore throat, some sneezes, lots of noseblowing, then coughing before it subsides. Suffering from a cold now that seems to have a bad throat ache as the worst part, now it's noseblowing, but not constantly. I think I'll survive.

CJ.

Honestly, I've gone a couple of years without catching one. However, if I do get a cold, it's usually only once a year, around fall/winter when almost everyone else is sick, too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chuckchess

I couldn't vote, but I catch a cold about once every three years.

Symtoms (in order of appearance): sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, cough, plugged-up nose

I feel so lucky, I hardly ever catch a cold :dead: Well lucky for me, maybe not for the community as a whole :angry: I think the last cold I had was six years ago when I was a freshman in college.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't vote so...

I get 2-3 colds a year (this last year more because I am working with "the public")

sore throat, really sneezy, stuffy/runny nose, sometimes a cough but not always.

Can last a week to 10 days

I had to answer that, as it somehow continues another exchange.

I put one cold a year, but on average it's usually a bit more. Last year there was no cold, though for the beginning of December it was as if I was about to catch a cold - quite sneezy and blowing the nose - but it went no farther. The year before it was two colds - one big one and one little one. The big one lasted about a week with two days of pretty constant sneezing and blowing the nose, and the little one only a couple of days, and not many symptoms.

One strange thing about my colds is that after they have finished, I still sneeze in the morning for a week or so.

Archived