Sneeze Fetish Forum

just for VFP!

chui

ok...so a little evil angel...heehee....landed on my shoudler and told me you had a certain affinity for this darling elf-lad. so....as i'm not the best at sneezy expressions, i thought i'd give him a bit of a sniffly cold, and just to make matters worse, have him standing about in some sort of breezy day (or thats just my excuse for the floaty hair) my...he doesn't look too happy about all this.... :proud: oh well...thats never stopped me before....just ask the voices in my head! :cry:

hope you enjoy!

Link.jpg

and i dont know why.....but it just begged to be colored...so once again i braved the pencils...sorry if its a bit...uhm...odd...im not very good with them, but they wouldnt take no for an answer! :bounce:

Shus, the colouring looks great to me. And his eyes and flushed cheeks are particularly lovely.

Goddamn. The whole time... I forgot about the earring. :proud:

P.S. :bounce: to the little, gossipy, evil angel!

He's got really pretty eyes :B

but..hey. right now, thanks to this awesome sketch, is not his eyes I'm paying attention. Think lower...and not crotch low. Then your just being nuts.

That nose looks so--ready to torture >D

I have evil thoughts about Link really.

But can ya blame me? Chui, your fantastic piece here has put the wrongness in my head...and I love you for that XD

OMG, he's GORGEOUS!!! :laugh: I love, love, LOVE the look in his eyes. It's so intense!

And hehehe....pinkness....*CACKLES*

Oh, and lastly.... dammit, woman....the coloring is awesome! You keep getting better and better at it! :blushing::laugh:

Think lower...and not crotch low.

:D

That should be the forum's motto.

Anyway: WHAT? This art nerd thinks the pencils look fantastic. *nods sagely* Even without any actual sneezing, the mere suggestion is enough. :yes:

So much Link floating around these days~ *_*

*blushes almost as pink as Link*

thank you so very much...i really was nervous about the coloring and all...i guess to me i see all the spots i messed up (pretty much like every artist i guess) im glad it meets with ya'lls approval!

*flees to come up with more sketches to make peeps think lower...but not crotch low!* :lmfao:

:omg:

For me???

:2cool:

Oh my god!

^_^:wub::lol::wub::innocent::wub::lol::wub::wub:

I feel like I'm tripping over my own stupid here! Chui, I'm so unbelievably touched! :hug: Oh my god! I love you forever for this! He's so beautiful! :cryhappy: And pink nose aldskfjalskdjfslakf!!!!! I just can't even find the words right now. Seriously, this means so much to me. I just want to squeeze you to pieces! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Listen to the voices in your head more often, they have very good ideas! :drool:

This is downright adorable. You are very good at drawing facial features, all of them but especially eyes and noses. The eyes in this one look...intense. And that's not even what I'm supposed to be looking at, is it. But that's a really good thing, and what makes a good fetish drawing in my opinion: when the artist concentrates on the whole overall image and not just the fetishy bits. If I'm making sense and I suspect I'm not. So I'll just say "pretty picture, yay!" ;)

:drool: thanks much KK! one of these days i'll venture back into the world of drawing sneezes....not sure when though...i just got all scared of it somehow, afraid i never got the expressions right....ive kinda gotten hooked on the whole...really red nose sniffly bit....

*okistopramblingnow*

glad you liked it!!

Archived