Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many of us like honking noseblows?

hankyhonk

Hi all,

I love hearing guys blow their nose with a good loud honk and realised that a lot of us on here must like honking noseblows. Not many people seem to post wavs of that though, so I wondered if maybe we could get some enthusiasm up and make some and swap them or post them on bondi's site, maybe we could even get a new section on the female and male pages for noseblows, what do you think?

Come on honkers lets blow loud and proud!

HH

Well I honk all the time when I blow hard, i don't seem to be able not too if i want to clear my nose. Guess it's about anatomy. I know some people never honk no matter how hard they blow.

HH

I do like it a lot, but is it something people can control? My husband "honks" sometimes, but not always, and some people don't ever do it.
  • 4 weeks later...

:P I have a small honk nose blow - I really don't like being sniffly after I sneeze or when I sniffle a lot which is rare or if I'm stuffy - I have been like that ever since I was a little girl, so pretty much after I sneeze I usually honk my nose or if I'm stuffy or sniffly, but not to hard or sometimes it can hurt my ears if I'm not to careful. Yeah! Thats Jilly for you, :angry: I don't mind honking nose blows, wav page sounds like a good idea! ;)

Love

~*Jilly*~

I've made a few blowing wavs privately for friends. I'm sure that if you asked him nicely, Bondi might be willing to add a page for blowing wavs...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh I love honking too! maybe not as much as the rest of you but it has definitely developed into something pretty nice for me over the years along with my noseblowing, hanky, and sometimes tissue part of the fetish. A honking blow just says to me "wow what a sneeze! I really desperately need to blow my poor nose!" :) :)

Archived