Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request inspred by Pseudosneeze

Liam of Rock

Hello

Small request inspired by my good contempory Pseudo. Could someone lovely please do a pic (of fic if that's your thing) of the Patil twins from Harry Potter? It would be very much appreciated.

As ever, don't worry if you're busy.

Cheers.

I'll try drawing, but I'm not really that good at it. *sheepish grin* I actually was trying to do one after Pseudo asked for one.

:yes:

You mean, either one? Or both? As I recall, they did everything else in unison, so it makes me wonder...

(I won't steal Lady Gallatea's thunder on this, but I was curious. :yes: )

You mean, either one? Or both? As I recall, they did everything else in unison, so it makes me wonder...

(I won't steal Lady Gallatea's thunder on this, but I was curious. :laugh: )

:D That's fine. If you would like to take this idea, feel free (more than one portrayal of an idea shouldn't hurt--it's not like you are plagarising from me if I've given permission):

I was thinking of a scene where Parvati is sneezing and both of them are holding handkerchiefs. Padma is commenting: "I know I said we share everything, but this is ridiculous!"

This could go for a cold, or even if they shared an allergy to the same thing.

:yes: You like????

Ooooh I like the sound of that. Why do I never have the good ideas. Actually, thanks for thinking that up, cos I didn't have a clue what it should be.

Cheers for doing it too, very kind.

Ooooh I like the sound of that. Why do I never have the good ideas. Actually, thanks for thinking that up, cos I didn't have a clue what it should be.

Cheers for doing it too, very kind.

:wub: I'm glad you like it. Ideas just come to me--problem is the images in my head do not end up on paper with my drawing skills. But I'll do my best! ;)

You are most welcome. :blushing:

(I won't steal Lady Gallatea's thunder on this, but I was curious. :kissblow: )

:D That's fine. If you would like to take this idea, feel free (more than one portrayal of an idea shouldn't hurt--it's not like you are plagarising from me if I've given permission):

I was thinking of a scene where Parvati is sneezing and both of them are holding handkerchiefs. Padma is commenting: "I know I said we share everything, but this is ridiculous!"

This could go for a cold, or even if they shared an allergy to the same thing.

:proud: You like????

When I read this the first thing that occurred to me was that they would both be holding corners of the same handkerchief! It would have to be a bit big, but the line would work even better.

How about this? They're holding a bunch of flowers between them and they're both allergic to them? Had an idea at last!

Archived