Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help Please

yup

Im thinking about telling my Girlfriend about my fetish, but im not sure how to bring it up or how to tell her.

Im kind of nervous to tell her. Anyone thats been in my place how did u tell ur partner or and what did you say?

Please help

Thanks

well.. ive just randomly brought it up.

like saying "i have this weird turn on"

then they get all interested.

its kinda like fishing.

gotta reel em in with a good line to get them curious.

:lmfao:

About 90 percent of all people who know me know I have this fetish but I cannot actually say the word sneese

When I tell people I make them guy and give them absurd hints like " it's somthing you have never seen me do but I am sure you have seen others " Or it happends more in sitcoms then in movies Sometimes I tell them it's a bodily function. But it's fun when they start getting close . It makes me all nervous and arroused. At least when its with a new boyfriend or someone I like

Me too, Prisma. I get all flustered if I try to say "sneeze" out loud. Then I get mad at myself for being an idiot about something so mundane. There's only two people I've confessed to in real life. Both were guys I dated. I married one of them. <_< Anyway, since I couldn't bring myself to say it outright, I let them know I had an unusual turn on, but I wouldn't tell them what it was. Eventually they sneezed in front of me, and I let my body language do all the talking. They both figured it out, and I didn't have to say a thing.

Guest Capt. Dread
well.. ive just randomly brought it up.

like saying "i have this weird turn on"

then they get all interested.

its kinda like fishing.

gotta reel em in with a good line to get them curious.

:blushing:

You tricky little pirate you.... lol ;)

<3

Just .... DON'T!

Your chances are... less than 30%. Ive told a few people (girls who I was sexually interested in...)

My 'left to right' ranges are.... One girl TOTALLY used it... ABUSED it... LOVED it... (GOD.... I miss her)

Another SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY! Never... EVER sneezed in my view again.

Others, just thought I was a freak.

I've never really had any problem telling anyone. Most people who know me know about my fetish. However, when it comes to my husband/mate, I just kinda made a joke about it. We started talking about "odd" things that turned people on and I said, "oh yeah? Mine wins." And just told him. :blushing:

His response? "Oh, well it's a good thing because I'm allergic to everything."

And it's true....he is! ;)

Good luck!

~Aku

Im thinking about telling my Girlfriend about my fetish, but im not sure how to bring it up or how to tell her.

Im kind of nervous to tell her. Anyone thats been in my place how did u tell ur partner or and what did you say?

Please help

Thanks

I kinda started like this::

"Hey, you know, I have this weird thing about me...I think it's cute when you sneeze."

Him- "Really?"

Me-"Yeah...kinda turns me on..." (then I explained it a little bit as to why)

Him-"O-ohh...I kinda already knew..."

Me-"Huh?"

Him-"Uh, my Father has the same odd fetish. Just as long as you're not into beastiality, I think we're okay."

He was cool with it...a bit too cool. It depends on the person, how well do you know her? Just be honest and open, maybe even crack a few jokes to help the mood.

About 90 percent of all people who know me know I have this fetish but I cannot actually say the word sneese

When I tell people I make them guy and give them absurd hints like " it's somthing you have never seen me do but I am sure you have seen others " Or it happends more in sitcoms then in movies Sometimes I tell them it's a bodily function. But it's fun when they start getting close . It makes me all nervous and arroused. At least when its with a new boyfriend or someone I like

Thats was supposed to read I make them "guess"

Well, when I told my husband, I started out with, "I have this unusual fetish..." and then I explained it while blushing profusely. That was the first time I'd ever told anybody, so I was embarrassed. Now, I'm much less nervous about telling my close friends.

I guess my best advice, is to be honest about it, only if you really want to tell her.

Archived