Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scooby Doo sneezing comic, it's been a while!

Daphine

It has been a while since I posted any of my Scooby drawings but I just happen to come across this old comic I drew :shy: I believe this comic go's back to junior high school, it's hard to believe that I have been drawing Scooby sneezing for over ten years :wacko:

sss-5.jpg

Omg, I love your comics. It reminds me though of when I was younger, like... maybe five or six. I drew this Scooby Doo comic and it was Scooby and Shaggy hiding from these monsters and everywhere they hid something like pepper or a feather or dust would make Scooby sneeze and give away their spot. It was four pages long and I remember showing it to my mom while she was having a little party and now that I remember I was like WHY WOULD I DO THAT? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I don't remember my mother's reaction but hopefully the drawings were indistinguishable. But I doubt that. x_x

That said though, I really do love your drawings. <3 I was a huge fan of Scooby sneezes when I was younger. I remember I had an episode of Scooby with this tar monster on tape and he's covered in powder and he sneezes. I would always rewind that one part. I honestly wonder what my mother must think.

• 2 weeks later...
Omg, I love your comics. It reminds me though of when I was younger, like... maybe five or six. I drew this Scooby Doo comic and it was Scooby and Shaggy hiding from these monsters and everywhere they hid something like pepper or a feather or dust would make Scooby sneeze and give away their spot. It was four pages long and I remember showing it to my mom while she was having a little party and now that I remember I was like WHY WOULD I DO THAT? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I don't remember my mother's reaction but hopefully the drawings were indistinguishable. But I doubt that. x_x

That said though, I really do love your drawings. <3 I was a huge fan of Scooby sneezes when I was younger. I remember I had an episode of Scooby with this tar monster on tape and he's covered in powder and he sneezes. I would always rewind that one part. I honestly wonder what my mother must think.

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it :innocent: It is always so nice to meet another person who enjoys the Doo's sneezes :P

I just LOVE that you drew a comic book and showed it to your mother and during a party, thats too cute ;) I have never shown anyone my Scooby drawings in real life, only in the safety of the inter-net :laugh: I also drew a five page Scooby comic book back in college which I have posted the different pages to in the past on this forum :wub:

Archived