Sneeze Fetish Forum

inducing fun

Guest luv-a-sneeze

Guest luv-a-sneeze

when im bored i always induce and i hav done about everything there in to do with inducing a sneeze. what kinds of stuff have u done with a sneeze??

• 2 weeks later...

Some things I've done:

-fantasize about sneezing and make myself sneeze in the appropriate spots

-come up with some element which may or may not occur, at random, and make myself sneeze if it does--assign certain cards in a deck as sneeze cards, for example

-sneeze in bed, and do things like compare a free and open sneeze to sneezing into my pillow (I'm neither a stifler nor a fan of stifles but I read something in a fic once that left me associating sneezing into a pillow with something really sexy)

-sneeze while someone was in the next room and try to get a reaction (unlike me)

-if able to induce unnoticed, sneeze in front of a specific person about whose reaction I was curious (even more unlike me)

-One time I went for a long walk late at night. A few people were out, not many, and I made myself sneeze and sneeze as I walked past them, just for shits and giggles.

-hooked up my webcam and watched myself as I sneezed on the computer or TV

-kept going to see how many sneezes I could get out of one inducing session--a remarkable stress reliever, if I'm in the right mood

-wavs and videos, including a little string of videos where I sort of played tag with another fetishist: she filmed herself watching my vid and sneezing along, sent me that vid, and watched me watching it and sneezing with it, then sneezed some more herself, et cetera. That was pretty sexy.

Sometimes I find inducing relaxing, sometimes sexy, and sometimes nothing at all beyond mildly annoying.

-sneeze while someone was in the next room and try to get a reaction (unlike me)

-if able to induce unnoticed, sneeze in front of a specific person about whose reaction I was curious (even more unlike me)

I definitely do these two things. Love to see what people (well, pretty much just female people) will do. I tend to use rolled up tissue or q-tip, but i've experimented with pepper a few times.

Some things I've done:

-fantasize about sneezing and make myself sneeze in the appropriate spots

-sneeze while someone was in the next room and try to get a reaction

-if able to induce unnoticed, sneeze in front of a specific person about whose reaction I was curious

-kept going to see how many sneezes I could get out of one inducing session--a remarkable stress reliever, if I'm in the right mood

I can relate to these. :(

Let's see, I've done all kinds of things except being able to induce in front of another fetishist.

I've induced in both the bathroom and break room at work, when other people are around.

I've induced in other rooms of the house when hubby's home so he'll hear me.

I've gone on and on to see how many times I can sneeze before I'm offically done.

I've done it just because I was in a bad mood and sneezing cheered me up.

Let's see, I've done all kinds of things except being able to induce in front of another fetishist.

Hmm, this one seems worth working on. :drool:

I've done it just because I was in a bad mood and sneezing cheered me up.

Now, that's interesting.

if able to induce unnoticed, sneeze in front of a specific person about whose reaction I was curious

Dawnie, I'd sure like to hear about that one!

Let's see, since I'm so new at this, I've tried everything. While I sneezed sniffing pepper, I had to sniff so much of it that it made me feel terrible (burning in my nose and throat, harsh uncomfortable coughing), and the subsequent sneezes were not that enjoyable because I felt so badly. I've tried sniffing all of the spices in my spice cabinet, to no avail. Since I lost my sunglasses, I realize that the sun really makes me sneeze. If I'm lucky, I can get two out. But this only seems to happen when I'm alone, driving in the car. Not good. Now, my favorite type of inducing is the plastic strip from the clothes tags. Wow, it is so thin and irritates my nostrils just so. I am in awe how well it works. Since I am rarely a multiple sneezer, I love that when I'm really bored or trying to relax from a stressful day, I can grab that plastic strip and go to work. I'm up to 18 sneezes in a minute when using that plastic strip. I induce alone in my bedroom, but I have fantasized inducing in front of my boyfriend when I see him over the Christmas break. Um, inducing with the plastic strip feels so good :ban: . Thanks for this forum and instructions on how to induce. I don't know what I'd do without you guys :spam: .

if able to induce unnoticed, sneeze in front of a specific person about whose reaction I was curious

Dawnie, I'd sure like to hear about that one!

:drool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i will usually induce while im in bed with my partner (when they cant see me doing it)...i have done it over the phone to a non fetishits , im a 411 operator so we have our own cubicles and ive induced while at work just a couple times...ive done it over yahoo messenger on conference, lol...and yes ive also done the watch myself in the webcam as i sneeze as well....fun

I don't induce myself, but I did induce my boyfriend once in the dining hall by holding an ice cube up to his nose :winkkiss: It was pretty fantastic, and very discreet.

For some reason, inducing is like this HUGE time commitment for me...it takes me about 30 minutes, so I have to want it really badly! I wish I could induce subtly in front of certain people so I could see their reactions, though. In some exciting news...I tried to induce today with white pepper and it worked! Yay! Regular pepper has never done anything for me. However I tried to induce a second time, to no avail-- it just burned. Oh well, give me an inch and I'll take a mile! Or at least try to haha.

I think I may give up on inducing all together, though. My nose bleeds every time--including the time I tried pepper--and that kind of worries me. I feel like this sacrifice is sad, but necessary. B(

Guest nick22007

I find a great way to induce is to scratch my head, just where the forehead turns to the top of your head. Scratch about an inch above the hairline and about two inches away from the midline. It mostly works. I have also discovered that my girlfriends vibrator when applied to the tip of my nose or pressed into the nostril will make me sneeze massively. I can get ten, twelve sneezes, and it usually works within seconds. It gets to a point where my nose and sinuses become numb and desensitized to the stimulation. And its a great way to clean out your sinus cavities. Its awesome.

i usually use clothes tags...they work great and dont get soggy like tissues do. although it could hurt a bit if you poke yourself too hard in the wrong spot. >.O :omg: oh yeah..and the crap that falls off my fiber-optic-spray lamp whenever someone stupidly runs it over....those work pretty good too. :drool:

Archived