Sneeze Fetish Forum

Welcome Back!

Wrigley

Welcome back Hypnos! Good to see things are still in tact around here! Kudos do getting this up and running again. If any financial support is needed, please let me know.

I'm just so amazed how quickly you got all this mess fixed again. And how Aku managed to set up a whole new forum in no time at all.. wow. I'm amazed. :innocent:

Welcome back Hypnos! Good to see this are still in tact around here! Kudos do getting this up and running again. If any financial support is needed, please let me know.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!! :innocent::P;):wub::laugh:

You rock socks! :heart:

Welcome back Hypnos! Good to see this are still in tact around here! Kudos do getting this up and running again. If any financial support is needed, please let me know.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!! :innocent::P;):wub::laugh:

You rock socks! :heart:

Hyp Hyp Hyp Hooray!!!!

Wooooo Hypnos! :P I didn't want to start at 0 posts again, it's taken me nearly 5 years to accumulate the amount of posts I have! :innocent: Nothing wrong with hanging out somewhere new, but I missed this place.

Awesome, thanks for bringing back the forum Hypnos. I don't post a lot, but I do visit here often and it's very much appreciated. :innocent:

Edit: For what it's worth I will add that I don't support the forum-jacking that has occurred and I'll stay with the original forum as long as it lasts.

I appreciate it too. I do appreciate the effort that our community made in setting up alternate arrangements that had some very good things and some different things too. Maybe we can work with Aku and co. to bring some of the changes that the newer board made over to this board. Not that we don't love what you have here, Hypnos (because I DO! I missed this board soooo much!) but some subtle changes like a new heading and code for the title bar of the site to make it less conspicuous would maybe be appreciated by lots of members. Perhaps we can put some things to a poll vote? I'd be happy to help set that up if you'd like.

You rock!

I appreciate it too. I do appreciate the effort that our community made in setting up alternate arrangements that had some very good things and some different things too. Maybe we can work with Aku and co. to bring some of the changes that the newer board made over to this board. Not that we don't love what you have here, Hypnos (because I DO! I missed this board soooo much!) but some subtle changes like a new heading and code for the title bar of the site to make it less conspicuous would maybe be appreciated by lots of members.

I have to agree there. That was one thing that I found most appealing. But if that's not possible, I certainly can live with the way it is. I have for the last 2 & 1/2 years. I've learned to be sneaky. :innocent:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I clicked hoping... and Horrah!

Always count on the man with the white horse *teasing grin*

Nice to see you back- I promise that I will Never make any raspberry cheesecakes again.

I hadn't visited the site for a while, because of college work, but I actually got really scared when i couldn't access it, it's fantastic that its back & id like to thank everyone who was involved in getting it back up, this site is like a life-line to me.

:P Not sure what happened, but I was worried that this place was gone for good!

Thanks to Hypnos!

Now THIS is more like it :wacko: It's good to be home :P Thank you Hypnos... :wacko:

Wow! I agree with you again! Hey...thanks for the supporting words back on the other forum. It must be the apocolyps, we actualy agree on stuff! :unsure:

Actually, I tried to PM you on the other forum, found that your PM privileges had been revoked for no other reason than you having a difference of opinion with the administration (and I really admired your respectful debate as well)... and that pretty much killed any interest I had of ever going back there again. Besides, this has always been, and will always be, my community "home" :unsure:

Even if I discovered Tarotgal's site long before this one, this was the first place I felt comfortable enough to "come out", as it were :P

Lynne- - Thank gosh I can reply now! I was locked out of everything after just a few posts! No swearing, flaming or anything and bam! I got booted. I was unable to access your PM messages or reply in the thread. Glad you caught up with me here! Sorry I couldn't respond, was not ignoring you.

Thanx hypnos for taking us back to this forum...it's good to see that the forum is intact as previous....we r missing it very much.....

Archived