Sneeze Fetish Forum

DustyGrl's new wavs

Chanel_no5

I just wanted to say that I love your new wavs! They're great! But I also feel sorry for you, you sound really miserable... hope you got someone to take care of you dear! :P

Wow :P just... wow.

I hope you feel better because Chanel is right, you did sound kinda miserable. :unsure:

Thanks so much for making the .wav though, for lack of a less clichéd word, it was absolutely beautiful :rollslow:

i agree... very nice wavs :drool:

i already cant wait for your next wav/s dustygrl :drool:

simply a sneezing godess :drool:

wish i could do wavs that well lol

Dusty --

I'm glad to hear that the experience wasn't that bad for you. It reduces my guilt for enjoying them so much. The sneezes, naturally. :drool: And I loved to hear you talking. But I found myself enjoying the wheezing too! (Who new?) :mellow:

If anyone's still out raking and sweeping where you live, would you mind paying them a visit? You're sitting on a gold mine!!! :laugh:

WOW! Dustygirl has made some excellent .wavs! the newer ones did bother me a bit because of the wheezing sound. that aside however they where great as always. she has a very pretty voice and I can'y help but wonder if she's as nice a person as she sounds! I do hope though she feels a lot better very soon!

Aww thanks guys :yes: You are all so sweet. I wasn't suffering too much and I usually don't wheeze but I hadn't taken any medicine that day and I was coming down with a cold (I found out later) so it made everything so much worse!

And Aaron, I'm glad I have a nice voice! haha. I think I'm a pretty nice person!

Archived