Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to Chanel No. 5

Honkytonklagoon

Chanel, thank you for that impressive bunch of wavs. I enjoyed them very much. :drool: I'm curious whether you did them all in one session or over a long period of time.

Chanel, thank you for that impressive bunch of wavs. I enjoyed them very much. :drool: I'm curious whether you did them all in one session or over a long period of time.

Aww, thanks a lot! :laugh: I did them in about a week, maybe two, I don't really remember. I've never done two wavs on the same day though. :mellow:

beautiful .wavs! you have an adorable voice as well and I look forward to your next .wavs!

They are indeed wonderful; a whole new section, and some fabulous talkies complete with interrupted talk, sneeze-affected talk and lovely apologies and annoumcements.

Yes, perhaps you could be even more careless with pepper.....

Thanks guys! :D Any suggestions for the next wav? I don't promise to do all of them, but I'm always open to suggestions.. :hug:

At the risk of repeating myself, the latest two are masterpieces, and especially Perfume Fit; oh, the talkieness, the sneeze-affected and -interrupted talk, the announcements and apologies!!!

As for future suggestions, I would say more of the same; ie talking right through the sneezes with talk that is affected by the sneeziness, interrupted, congested or all three, announcements and apologies. Holding back is always a good scenario, unless of course it works too well,.

At the risk of repeating myself, the latest two are masterpieces, and especially Perfume Fit; oh, the talkieness, the sneeze-affected and -interrupted talk, the announcements and apologies!!!

As for future suggestions, I would say more of the same; ie talking right through the sneezes with talk that is affected by the sneeziness, interrupted, congested or all three, announcements and apologies. Holding back is always a good scenario, unless of course it works too well,.

I agree!! You are awesome!!

I'm with the Count here on all counts.

Is there anything that can make you more sneezy?? You are just wonderful!

Agree with everyone here. Loved the perfume fit, and the descriptions that go with each wav. Thanks for the contributions. Look forward to new ones. No suggestions as to the type, I prefer natural ones, not induced.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, two more [christmas] crackers! Indeed the tree one just has the edge for sneeze-affected talk! Keep the apologies coming....

Chanel, I'm back again. I never enjoyed a Christmas tree so much, as imagining you sitting under it. Both your new wavs were excellent. I must admit, I enjoy it when the sneezing goes on and on and on... Thank you and a belated Happy New Year. :)

Archived