Sneeze Fetish Forum

For my 1400th post, a new Scooby Doo comic!

Daphine

I just finished drawing this a few days ago just for my 1400th post that was coming up :P

s-1.jpg

Scooby is trying to hide when Sonya's hair go's to work on his nostrils :( I really tired to draw this comic in the old over the top sneezing style of Hanna & Barbara :hug:

That's great/ I love the style. And congratulations on so much posting!

The tears are a nice touch. :)

This reminds me, this morning I found an old Scooby Doo doll and I totally thought of you.

The tears are a nice touch. :laugh:

This reminds me, this morning I found an old Scooby Doo doll and I totally thought of you.

Thank you both for the nice comments :ban: I always like the sneezy tears in cartoons but I only remember seeing it happen to Scooby Doo once. It was the very first time I ever saw him sneeze and I have been searching for the episode ever since. I was in third or fourth grade and I was up in my room after school doing my homework and I just happen to have Scooby Doo on tv. Scooby and Daphne were hiding in a small room or closet when some of Daphnes hair starts to tickle Scoobys nose (much like the comic :D ) They showed a close up of his face and he had these little tears running out of his eye's as Daphnes hair was going up his nose :spam: Scooby of course sneezed giving them away and then I had to go down for dinner and face my parents :omg: (YIKES!)

I had a plastic Scooby doll in junior high and I used to tickle his nose with my hair (BIG BLUSH :blushing: )

awww I love scooby :drool: Happy 1400th posts.... day....? Woo! Very nice art work :P

Thanks for sharing Dapine!!!!!

Phoenix

awww I love scooby :yes: Happy 1400th posts.... day....? Woo! Very nice art work :P

Thanks for sharing Dapine!!!!!

Phoenix

Thank you :winkkiss: I'm glad you liked it :yes:

Archived