Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Blessing

*~Blue~*

Ok, I was walking into Micheals (arts and crafts store) and the second I walked in, some guy sneezed like two aisles away from the door. Nothing out of the ordinary right? WRONG!!!!! I was walking in with my two best friends and without thinking I yelled "BLESS YOU!" and kept talking to my friends like I didn't do anything. They were both giving me weird looks (they both know about the fetish). I was like "What?" and they pointed out what I had done. I blushed ten shades of red I'm telling ya!

Has anyone else ever done that? Just, blessed some random person, out of the blue without realizing they were doing it until afterwards???? *hopes she's not the only one*

Phoenix

If it makes you feel better I've done that before too! About a year ago I was at work and talking to one of the baggers and this really cute cashier behind the bagger sneezed. I over zealously blessed her ( I was in the middle of a conversation with the bagger and had said the blessing a little too loud) and she kind of laughed. The bagger just looked at me like, "what the hell?"

Has anyone else ever done that? Just, blessed some random person, out of the blue without realizing they were doing it until afterwards???? *hopes she's not the only one*

Can't say that I have. I've always been very aware of whom I bless. :P

But I've certainly blessed strangers. That can be fun. :drool:

Um, let's see, I'm pretty suer I've overzealously blessed people. Not sure if I've done it randomly, although I think I have at work with customers before. The only other thing I've done is to call my co-workers on their portable phones to bless them. And I made a big deal out of blessing my friend John one night when he fake sneezed for me. :drool:

I do it all the time. :P As Ive said MANY times.... its a good way to start talking to a complete stranger. :bleh: If I see a young, hottie that I would like to get to know... I sneeze... and hope that she will bless me. :drool: (Only works about 2% of the time. :omg: )

I do it all the time. :yes: As Ive said MANY times.... its a good way to start talking to a complete stranger. :yes: If I see a young, hottie that I would like to get to know... I sneeze... and hope that she will bless me. :winkkiss: (Only works about 2% of the time. :blushing: )

Hey, if it works, why not!!! :):P

Phoen

Archived