Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does your mood change your sneeze sound?

Guest kissmequick

Guest kissmequick

I'm in the process of moving house, so sending dust flying in all directions. I'm not a frequent sneezer to begin with, and at the moment, am probably sneezing a single maybe once a day (which is really quite a lot for me). As such, I don't really do much to influence my own sneeze sounds, just let them do what they do

In the process, I've noticed if I'm impatient or frustrated or just in a bad mood, my sneeze has a very different tone to it than if I'm relaxed, content (the sound is kind of deeper, but also the mood seems to be conveyed too). I've also noticed that if I'm doing something I enjoy, my sneeze is a little quieter than if I'm really struggling to motivate myself to keep going on my chores.

Have come out of lurkerdom (hence the dummy post on kudos....am a bit rusty!!) to ask - am I overanalysing things or has anyone else ever noticed anything similar? I probably should point out here that my fetish is for other people's sneezes, not my own, and also that although I'd rather not sneeze in public, it doesn't worry me overly much (hence I'm confident that it's mood creating differences for me).

Well, I would have to say that I have honestly never paid attention to see if my sneeze changes with my mood, but I would think that it would get a little more violent or stronger when I'm angry.... *thinking face*

Phoen

I fixed the kudos thread...

I've noticed that when sneezes catch me off guard, they tend to be a bit louder and harder to control. Also, when I'm concentrating on something, I'll usually try to sneeze them out almost double-speed (like, to get it over with so I can get back to what I'm doing). Other than that.... only when i'm impatient and really don't feel like it. Then it's quick and annoyed-sounding.

Hmmmm....

I can change the sound by choice to some extent. But actually I think they're mostly boringly similar. :winkkiss:

No, the sound does not depend on my mood. It is rather my energy level that will.

Morning sneezes will be more energetic and louder than evening ones.

And cold sneezes are stronger than random sneezes anyway.

C

Haha, I've always wondered the same thing! For some reason I just never asked, lol. I rarely sneeze, probably less than you do, it sounds like, and when I do I try not to think about how I sound, but I'm curious as to what happens to other people as well.

Can't say they change with my mood, at least not that I've noticed, but there's definitely a different tone to them if they are dry vs. juicy. I also can tell by the feel and sound of them if they are my "normal", benign sneezes or if they are leading to illness.

Hmm...if I am sick they are defintly wetter, but mood wise, I have never paid attention. Then again, I don't allow myself to sneeze.

Archived