Sneeze Fetish Forum

Whats the strangest thing you ever heard someone being allergic to?

Daphine

My roommate in college was allergic to everything :whip: It really seamed like everything made her sneeze which did make me happy :cryhappy: One of the strangest things I thought was a beauty cream she would use called "Absolue" (I believe). I remember sniffing it once and thought it was oder at all but she said it's scent would make her sneeze.

I'm sure other people have better stories then mine, lets hear yours :innocent:

One of my friends is highly allergic to cows! Her fiancé works on a farm, and when he comes home wearing work clothes, she sneezes her head off! (I have to mention that this girl owns seven horses and four cats, without any problems at all). :whip:

Someone that I used to know was allergic to pin badges!

How on earth was he allergic to pin badges????

My cousin is deathly allergic to mango. Like anaphylactic shock allergic.

how on earth was *she* allergic to pin badges. Ive absolutely no idea but she proved it!

how on earth was *she* allergic to pin badges. Ive absolutely no idea but she proved it!

OK, I'm intrigued -- how did she prove it?

could be like Jodi, and have metal sensitivity. Jodi can't wear gold, silver, stainless steel, any of it makes her break out with a welt where she had it on.

Our wedding rings are made of titanium, She had to have her ring resized, the lady at the jewlery store we do business with put a note in with the ring that no other metazl but titanium could be used, because she's allergic.

There was just a little metal filling in between the engagement, and wedding bands, and that was enough to make her finger blister up underneath her rings.

So, the ring had to be sent back, they ended up cutting the balls off a couple of tatanium ball earrings, and using that.

could be like Jodi, and have metal sensitivity. Jodi can't wear gold, silver, stainless steel, any of it makes her break out with a welt where she had it on.

Our wedding rings are made of titanium, She had to have her ring resized, the lady at the jewlery store we do business with put a note in with the ring that no other metazl but titanium could be used, because she's allergic.

There was just a little metal filling in between the engagement, and wedding bands, and that was enough to make her finger blister up underneath her rings.

So, the ring had to be sent back, they ended up cutting the balls off a couple of tatanium ball earrings, and using that.

I've got the same problem with any sort of metal containing Nickel (and I even occasionally run into problems with the "nickel free" earrings to the point where I pretty much just gave up wearing them and stick solely to my titanuim nose stud for jewelry.

Mine doesn't seem to be as bad as Jodi's....but I will break out and itch where the contact occurred especially if I keep it on for an extended period of time (<1 hour)...and I have a greater problem with earrings that with rings or necklaces. I can handle gold and silver and steel, but finding ones that are 100% nickel free (esp. with silver and stainless steel) are tricky so I try to stick to titanuim and surgical grade steel.

Oh -- duh, Trillium! :whip: I wasn't even thinking of some sort of metal allergy, of course that must be it. For some reason I was hung up on the "pin" part, thinking, gee, did it break her skin, or what? Just couldn't figure it out.

I'll just put on the dunce cap and go sit in the corner, ok? :D

(FWIW, I'm sensitive to the nickel snap on my jeans, which I think is probably the only nickel I typically come in contact with. Nothing like a big, red, itchy, raised circle on your stomach to just make your day. My allergist suggested coating it with clear nail polish, so that's what I do.)

Strangest, well a girl I knew had a pencil allergy :rollslow:, I don't know any stranger than that.

Ok, you can't be allergic to PENCILS. You can be allergic to the paint, the wood, the graphite.... but not A PENCIL :yes:

Strangest, well a girl I knew had a pencil allergy :bday:, I don't know any stranger than that.

Ok, you can't be allergic to PENCILS. You can be allergic to the paint, the wood, the graphite.... but not A PENCIL :wub:

Still wouldn't it be great! You could get out of taking the SAT's :lol:

Strangest, well a girl I knew had a pencil allergy :bday:, I don't know any stranger than that.

Ok, you can't be allergic to PENCILS. You can be allergic to the paint, the wood, the graphite.... but not A PENCIL :wub:

Still wouldn't it be great! You could get out of taking the SAT's :lol:

Not necessarily.... mechanical pencil anyone?

Strangest, well a girl I knew had a pencil allergy :omg:, I don't know any stranger than that.

Ok, you can't be allergic to PENCILS. You can be allergic to the paint, the wood, the graphite.... but not A PENCIL :P

Still wouldn't it be great! You could get out of taking the SAT's :laugh:

Not necessarily.... mechanical pencil anyone?

I never thought of that one :) You just foiled my secret evil plan :D

I never thought of that one :) You just foiled my secret evil plan :D

Sorry.... if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're allowed to take SAT's with a mechanical pencil... :P Of course, I don't really know for sure, since we don't have SATs here.

Not sure if this is starnge or not, but I dated this girl who was allergic to basically anything in an areosol can. Not the stuff itself (harispray, deoderant, spary paint, whatever) but the actual areosol. (The propellant? not sure what you'd call that. The CFC's? I don't know.) But if someone was spraying something (anything) she was always good for 3-5 sneeze from it. Worse if she got a good whiff.

yup. Makes sense. Hairspray usually sets me off. I've never really used much else in the way of aerosols.

I never thought of that one :rolleyes: You just foiled my secret evil plan :innocent:

Sorry.... if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're allowed to take SAT's with a mechanical pencil... :blushing: Of course, I don't really know for sure, since we don't have SATs here.

Well lucky for me the SAT's are a thing of the past :D

Back in the early 1980's (yes, I'm old), I used to watch a local chat show called "Northwest Afternoon". One day, they devoted their long segment to allergies, and started out talking with a guy named Jim who was, swear to Maude, allergic to Kleenex. The poor female host was completely nonplussed, and asked him, "How do you blow your nose? Do you just . . .sneeze?" Jim was a good sport about it and played along, telling her, "Often," in a deadpan tone.

Back in the early 1980's (yes, I'm old), I used to watch a local chat show called "Northwest Afternoon". One day, they devoted their long segment to allergies, and started out talking with a guy named Jim who was, swear to Maude, allergic to Kleenex.

That's so tragic...but hysterical and ironic at the same time. Perhaps he's primarily a handkerchief user?

Back in the early 1980's (yes, I'm old), I used to watch a local chat show called "Northwest Afternoon". One day, they devoted their long segment to allergies, and started out talking with a guy named Jim who was, swear to Maude, allergic to Kleenex.

That's so tragic...but hysterical and ironic at the same time. Perhaps he's primarily a handkerchief user?

Actually... *family sneezing alert!!!*

My mother is like that. She says that the fiber makes her sneeze, thus she is a hanky user.

Well well well...... does that give an idea for a fic? A person like that suffering of a sneezy cold being out of hankies for a reason or another and all the time weighting the perils of using a kleenex or not..... anyone, feel free to use the idea.

I had an ex-girlfriend who would Always ALWAYS sneeze right after I put my deodorant (Arrid XX workout strength) on in the morning...even if i had clothes on, the slightest scent of it would set her off for at least 3-5 sneezes, and sometimes much more than that!!! She always said she was "allergic to my armpits" hahaha!!! It definitely made for some HOT, interesting night encounters with her deodorant sneeziness!!! ;);):omg:

I have a close friend from highschool, we grew up together. She's always been the weird, nerdy likes to stay quiet type of person. She told me lots of weird things about her, she hates math but can calculate change at a store before the register, she likes to write stories but doesn't like to read them, hell she even told me that she was bi(but preferred guys).

But the weirdest thing is that she's allergic to cotton balls and sweaters.

I can understand the cotton balls(kinda). But sweaters....WTF

She'd sneeze on practically everyone around her who was wearing one.

I have a close friend from highschool, we grew up together. She's always been the weird, nerdy likes to stay quiet type of person. She told me lots of weird things about her, she hates math but can calculate change at a store before the register, she likes to write stories but doesn't like to read them, hell she even told me that she was bi(but preferred guys).

But the weirdest thing is that she's allergic to cotton balls and sweaters.

I can understand the cotton balls(kinda). But sweaters....WTF

She'd sneeze on practically everyone around her who was wearing one.

Isn't strange, maybe she's allergic to wool

Archived