Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everybody!

daria

I'm new here...

i'm italian, i'm 25 yo (and my birthday is just today!) and i have a really twrrific fetish for female sneezing!

I am also an allergy sufferer so maybe i'm going to tell you something more about myself in my self-obs.

Sorry if my english is not so good... hope to have a good time with all you!

Kisses

Daria

ciao io sono italiano

mi piacerebbe conoscerti e chattare con te non ho mai conosciuto nessun italiano e mi piacerebbe troppo parlare con te hai una chat?

ciaoo un bacio

I'm new here...

i'm italian, i'm 25 yo (and my birthday is just today!) and i have a really twrrific fetish for female sneezing!

I am also an allergy sufferer so maybe i'm going to tell you something more about myself in my self-obs.

Kisses

Daria

ciao io sono italiano

mi piacerebbe conoscerti e chattare con te non ho mai conosciuto nessun italiano e mi piacerebbe troppo parlare con te hai una chat?

ciaoo un bacio

I'm new here...

Kisses

Daria

Ciao! Non ho una chat ma potremmo su msn se vuoi, o qui.

Tu hai una chat?

Folks, ANYBODY can access the comings & goings sub-forum. Even people who aren't registered on the forum. I would *strongly* advise against posting your personal e-mail addresses in a public forum.

Folks, ANYBODY can access the comings & goings sub-forum. Even people who aren't registered on the forum. I would *strongly* advise against posting your personal e-mail addresses in a public forum.

Thank you Lynne, i had not realized this actually. Do you know if may be possible to delete my address from this thread ? thank you!

Thank you Lynne, i had not realized this actually. Do you know if may be possible to delete my address from this thread ? thank you!

I'm sure one of the moderators can help you with that.

Welcome to the community and a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wub:

done :hug:

Welcome Daria. And please do not worry about your English. (How many of us know Italian, after all?)

hey... I know a few Italian *songs*.... and I can generally stumble my way through a tv news broadcast or a newspaper :)

right. I'll shut up now LOL

• 1 month later...
di dove siete

see? now I understood your post, except for the last bit.... What a surprise, finding another (or more) Italian on the board... where are you from?, and then the last bit, I'm lost. LOL

Archived