Sneeze Fetish Forum

High School Musical Ficlet- MALE

Sneesee

Fandom: High School Musical

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. And also, I only watched this movie once, Saturday night so please forgive me if I haven't gotten it right.

Author: Sneesee

Author's notes: At first, I didn't understand the attraction, and now I do! I adore that Zac Efron kids (Troy). In this fic, he's hiding out in the auditorium.

After clearing the Auto Shop, successfully ducking everyone on the basketball team, and the coach, Troy slipped quietly into the school theatre and breathed a sigh of relief. Only, he wasn’t sure he really wanted to go through with this, either, so he snuck around so as not to be seen by any of the drama club people. Creeping from fake tree, to fake bush, and behind a wardrobe cart, he made his way across the stage, and behind a janitor’s cart in the very back of the auditorium.

No one would believe he’d spend his free period, possibly auditioning for the school musical. Even Troy was dumbfounded by his recent behavior. It all started when he met and sang with Gabriella, New Year’s Eve on vacation. And for the star and captain of the basketball team, whose dad was also the coach, this was about the lamest thing he could have done to himself. That was why he was hiding. He still wasn’t entirely sure what possessed him to come to the auditions, when he should have been practicing with the guys.

Ah, but the beautiful and gifted Gabriella had him thinking and doing things he never thought possible. All he knew is that when he sang with her, it was like magic. Not that she was there to audition, because she wasn’t. She was part of the academic team, and more than likely spending her free period doing math equations. Troy peeked around a dirty mop to see exactly what he’d be up against, if he chose to audition. Which again, he didn’t think he would.

He twitched his nose and squinted his eyes to see the stage better. So far, only the single auditions were going on, and they were horrendous. He sniffed, thinking that he and Gabriella would shock everyone with how terrific they sounded together. If only she were here, he thought sadly. She might have given him just enough courage to step out of the shadows and onto the stage. But for now, he was reduced to hiding behind a stinky, dusty, janitor’s cart.

As the auditions wore on, Troy felt a stinging sensation that started out somewhere deep in his sinuses. Perfect, he groaned inwardly. He didn’t need to draw any kind of attention to himself, and really hated sneezing in front of anyone. In order to squelch the growing itch, he pinched his nose hard. If he couldn’t breath through it, then he wouldn’t sneeze.

Next up for the couples auditions were Sharpay and Ryan. Troy was still curious, but couldn’t stand Sharpay, at all. He was about to leave, when he felt a light tapping on his shoulder. Reluctantly, he let go of his nose and turned around, afraid of who might be behind him.

He let out the breath he’d been holding when he saw Gabriella’s beaming smile. All was alright with the world, he hadn’t been caught, exactly. But the tickle that had been plaguing him suddenly let loose. He quickly turned to his left side, just barely covering his nose with his hand as he sneezed twice very lightly.

Hih-chhhhih! Chhhhuuuh!”

“Bless you, Troy,” Gabriella said sweetly.

Luckily, Sharpay’s voice was filling up the entire auditorium, so no one else but Gabriella heard his sneezes. Although, he wasn’t exactly thrilled that she’d heard them either. But, she blessed him in such a sincere way, he could easily forget that it was completely embarrassing.

“Thanks,” he said, sniffling again. Whatever kind of grime and cleaning products were in that cart, the pungent smell was wreaking total havoc with his nose.

“What are you doing here during free period?”

“Oh, well, you know, uh, just checking it out. Not that I was ever interested, but, well…” He whispered, trailing off. Damn, he couldn’t come up with any kind of logical excuse as to why he was there. “What about you, what are you doing here?”

“Um, I was curious, too, I guess,” she giggled softly. “But why are you hiding behind a janitor’s cart?”

Troy glanced at the mop next to his face and laughed.

“Um, well, I don’t really know why,” he said, pushing the cart away. The act sent up another could of dust, which he waved at frantically with his hands, trying hard not to inhale.

The dust found his nose anyway, tickling and teasing it unmercifully. Just as Sharpay’s song ended, Troy had to let go and give in again to his nose.

HEH-CHIHHH! HEH-SHHHUUUH!”

Eyes watery and hazy, Troy scanned the crowd. Everyone was staring at him, because his sneezes had been terribly loud. He was about to apologize to everyone, but another little prickling sensation silenced him.

UH-SHUUUH! HEH-EH-CHHHUH!”

“Bless you,” Gabriella said, glancing at him in surprise.

“Bless you,” another female voice echoed.

“Thank goodness he waited until our audition was over. That would have been so rude of him to do that while we performed,” Sharpay’s razor-sharp voice snapped.

“Uh, sorry,” Troy said sheepishly, and sniffed again.

“Troy, don’t listen to her,” Gabriella said softly. “You are so adorable when you sneeze.”

Troy was stunned. Gabriella thought his sneeze was cute? No way! But even though he thought the worst of it was over, there was still a lingering, stinging sensation in his nose that wouldn’t quite let up. Because he was no longer embarrassed, Troy wiggled his nose, and breathed in just right to encourage himself to sneeze again.

Hih-chihh!” He sneezed into his hand, and then peeked through one eye at Gabriella, who was watching him intently. A second, stronger sneeze pushed its way up and out of his nostrils. “HEH-SHUH!”

“God bless you, Troy,” she said, wonder in her voice.

And to top it off, he felt one last, stubborn sneeze building inside. His breathing remained harsh and ragged as he inhaled and tried to get his nose to do something about it. Gabriella’s eyes were transfixed on him the whole time.

Like a surging wave, the tickle intensified. He waved his hand madly in front of his face, and then the sneeze finally crested and hit with a loud, “AHHHHH-CHUHHHH!”

The echo rang in his ears for several seconds, and everyone was still gaping at him when he finally opened his eyes. Only Gabriella was smiling, and then she said, one last time, very sympathetically, “Bless you, cutie.”

The End

HAHAHAHA THIS WAS -AMAZING-. It wasn't too over-the-top with the sneezing and the little story was so cute. I'm not a big fan of High School Musical but this was adorable. :hug:

:hug: cute~!

I never watched the first one, but I did see the second HSM movie.

SO I can't judge whether you got their characters right, but it's pretty funny to imagine Gabriella with a sneeze fetish :innocent:

I liked the line about creeping from the fake tree to the fake bush XD that made me laugh.

It was a good ficlet :D LaLa likes it!

That was adorable :) I saw the second movie the other day (one of the big drawbacks of the UK), and completely loved Zac in it! Thanks for writing it and posting!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was really sweet. I've never seen this movie but I just finished watching Hairspray and felt like some Zac Efron goodness, so I pictured him as Link while reading this, lol. :drool:

• 2 years later...

*squeeeeeeeeeeeee!* omg omg omg omg that was just omg so hot.... Troy is indeed soooooooo cute! Thank you for writing this, please do write more *can die happy now*

Ooh, I love this. I'm right there with you Bongo about the bump. This was positively adorablee.

I can just picture the characters in my head now. :]

• 9 months later...

Archived