Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas-Themed Story Trade?

Liberty Belle

I'm looking for another ("established") writer in the community to do a story trade with. By "established", I just mean I'd like you to have written and completed at least a few (decent length) stories. I don't mean to exclude or offend anyone with that statement, really, but I've been burned in the past by people who offer to do trades, and then end up sending me one quarter of an unfinished, thrown-together story, while I knock myself out to finish my half.

I'd like to do two original-character / original-theme trades and -- sorry -- but I can only write male fiction.

I'm open to your ideas, suggestions, Christmas "wishlists." I have a pretty short list of stuff I definitely want to see, so if anyone is interested, drop me an email: belletower AT gmail.com

( And I WILL be posting the next chapter to the medieval story I started on the other forum -- the holidays have been kicking my ass. I've got SEVERAL days off in the next two weeks, however, and I'd like to keep busy with them, if you know what I mean. :> )

Archived