Sneeze Fetish Forum

Miroku, Anima fanfic. Sneezing while hiding!

Daphine

Miroku had just unleashed his Kazaana. It was the final blow to finish off the large Eel demon he had just faced and in doing so he managed to reclaim another piece of the Shikon jewel. Though it was a small piece it still brought him one step closer to collecting the complete Shikon jewel. Covered in sweat Miroku felt weak from the battle. He made his way back to the village were he took shelter in a near by barn. As he laid in a large pile of Hay he felt his body quiver as a chill ran through him. He could feel himself becoming congested as the beginning of a Cold was starting to hold on his small body. He let out a small moan as he attempted to breath through his nose only to find both of his nostrils were beginning to become congested. “It must be do to this Hay I’m laying in” he thought to himself “now is no time to be sick, not when I have come so close to finishing my quest and retrieving the final few pieces of the Shikon jewel” He pulled his arms in across his chest and closed his eye’s for what he planned on being just a moment before he fell into a deep sleep.

He awoke several hours later, judging from the soft Orange light coming through the barn window sunset was fast approaching. From the shadows in the corner he heard a soft voice “how are you feeling, you were having a fitful sleep?” Sango stepped out of the shadows and slowly walked towards him. “I mixed this special medicine from tree roots, menthol and mustard seeds it will help your Cold.” “Cold!” Miroku said with a surprised and yet congested voice, “I have no Cold, it’s the Hay I tell you it reeks havoc with my nose.” As he began to raise Sango knelt down beside him “regardless this mixture will still help” she said in a soft voice. She slowly opened Miroku’s robe and softly began to rube the mixture on his chest. The vapors floated up and filled his nose. He inhaled deeply and found that the mixture made it slightly easier for him to breath through his nostrils. He laid his head back down on his Hay pillow and continued to breath deeply as Sango continued to rub and massage his bare chest. His chest was lean and firm and had very little hair. Sango enjoyed the feeling of his bare skin against her small hands and took great delight in seeing him in this weakened state. She loved the idea of being able to take care of him as he laid there sick but suddenly her lustful feelings changed to those of surprise. Just as Miroku had fallen back into a deep sleep Sango felt a hand quickly cover her mouth as she was lifted to her feet. As Sango craned her head back to see who was behind her her eye’s met those of Naraku. Quick we must go the Centipede demon has returned. “Mmaa, mmafff” Sango mumbled through Naraku’s hand as she began to lead her out of the barn. “What, what did you say?” Naraku whispered back to Sango before she realized her hand was still covering her mouth. “O’h sorry” Naraku said slightly embarrassed at her discovery. “Miroku, Miroku is still back there” Sango said in a heart broken tone. “Even though he would rather see me dead, I will go back for him but you must go and take cover before the Centipede demon arrives”.

As Sango ran from the barn Naraku turned and made her way back towards the sleeping Miroku. As she approached him she suddenly froze in horror as she heard the screeching sound of the demon as it closed in on the small barn. The Centipede demon could sense the small piece of the Shikon jewel that Miroku had in the belt of his robe and was closing in on it. Naraku was now beside the sleeping Miroku, she gave him a firm shove and his head slowly rolled towards her as a smile came over his face. He opened his eye’s expecting to she his beautiful Sango but was alarmed at what he did see. He had hated Naraku for as long as he could remember. “How dare you attack a sleeping man” Miroku said in a stuffy voice and he quickly reached for his staff . Naraku slapped her hand over his mouth all the while motioning to him to keep quite. Miroku knocked her hand away and was preparing to aim his staff towards her when he heard the Centipede demon let out another loud screech. He quickly sprang to his feet, his staff held firmly in both hands. The two of the slowly walked backwards circling around behind a large bale of Hay. A third screech from the Centipede demon let them both know that it was right outside the barn. As the two stood there readying themselves to face there attacker Miroku suddenly felt a strong tickle deep in the back of his nose. His nose was heavily congested as he wrinkled it up attempting to subdue the itch. He could feel a sneeze building in the back of his nose but he refused to give in to it. He focused on the tickle giving it his full attention when suddenly the sound of the approaching demon distracted him for a moment but a moment was all the sneeze needed. Irritated by both his Cold and the sweet smell of the Hay all around him Miroku suddenly felt his breath hitch a single time “HAAA!” Naraku looked over and saw a sneezy expression written all over Miroku’s face. She quickly placed her index finger against the underside of her enemies nose and lightly lifted up. They both breathed a sigh of relief knowing full well that if Miroku had sneezed it would have surely given away both of there locations to the Centipede demon . As they stood there Naraku suddenly felt a wet slimy sensation against the top of her index finger she looked over to see Miroku’s nose had began to run and the discharge was dripping over her finger. Driven by instinct rather than reason she quickly pulled her finger out from under Miroku’s sneezy nose leaving it vulnerable to his Cold not to mention the Hay. The sneeze came on him like a freight train. He struggled to keep his eye’s open as they filled with allergic tears. He looked down at the staff he held in both of his hands franticly trying to find away to keep himself protected against the Centipede demon but also to be able to itch nis nose before it was to late. Naraku had already began to back away hoping to make her escape before it was to late. Miroku felt his breath hitch again “Haaa.” He struggled to maintain his composure but he feared it was to late. As his breath hitched a second time he looked down at the flowing sleeves of his robe and how the ends swayed from side to side as his body tensed up preparing for the sneeze. As he felt his lower jaw going slack and his breath hitch a finale time he quickly burred his nose into the crock of his elbow. He managed to do this just as his need to sneeze has reached it’s apex and then it happened “HAA, Haachoo!” The first sneeze was so load and powerful that it made his Ribs ache but he had little time to think about it before the second one came “HEE, heaachooow, AHHH, Ahhhchoooo!” Miroku struggled to get control of himself and his nose but found he was caught in a sneezing fit. Tears ran down his cheeks as he found himself needing to sneeze yet again. The Centipede demon was closing in on the sound of the sneezes as Miroku felt one last sneeze building. He tried to raise his staff to prepare to unleash his Kazaana as he saw the Centipede demon right in front of him. As he tried to steady his staff he suddenly felt his breath hitch one last time “aahhhhh!” Through teared filled eye’s he saw the demon readying it self against him. As his eye’s began to close he thought to himself “no not again, not another sna, sneeze!” Miroku felt his will slipping away. As he struggled against his building sneeze he could see Centipede demon right in front of him readying it self. “No, not now not another sna snee sneeze!” It was right then that the sneeze took control over his body and exploded out “ haa, HAA, HAACHOOOOOOOOOW!”. His final sneeze was so powerful that it left him disoriented for a moment, it was right then that the Centipede demon struck! Sweeping it’s tail it knocked Miroku too the floor. As Miroku quickly regained his composer and aimed his staff at the Centipede demon before it had a chance to strike again. Miroku unleashed his Kazaana and with one magical blast the Centipede demon was destroyed. Miroku fought to catch his breath through his congested nose. He blew his nose into the long flowing sleeve of his gee before putting his head back to relax.

Guest silverbirch

Thanks Daphine! This is lovely, but I hope you don't mind me saying it's a little difficult to read without paragraphs.

Are you going to continue the story?

Silver x

Thanks Daphine! This is lovely, but I hope you don't mind me saying it's a little difficult to read without paragraphs.

Are you going to continue the story?

Silver x

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it or not, I guese we will have to wait and see :angry:

As for the paragraphs, thank you for pointing that out. When I posted it I thought for sure there was paragraphs. I know that they were there in the original copy :dead: I'll have to see what I can do about that.

OK I just checked and the original has indentations to start new paragraphs, I don't know why when I copied and pasted it on here they didn't cross over :bleh: Anyway I'm going to try and post it again.

Miroku had just unleashed his Kazaana. It was the final blow to finish off the large Eel demon he had just faced and in doing so he managed to reclaim another piece of the Shikon jewel. Though it was a small piece it still brought him one step closer to collecting the complete Shikon jewel. Covered in sweat Miroku felt weak from the battle. He made his way back to the village were he took shelter in a near by barn. As he laid in a large pile of Hay he felt his body quiver as a chill ran through him. He could feel himself becoming congested as the beginning of a Cold was starting to hold on his small body. He let out a small moan as he attempted to breath through his nose only to find both of his nostrils were beginning to become congested. “It must be do to this Hay I’m laying in” he thought to himself “now is no time to be sick, not when I have come so close to finishing my quest and retrieving the final few pieces of the Shikon jewel” He pulled his arms in across his chest and closed his eye’s for what he planned on being just a moment before he fell into a deep sleep.

He awoke several hours later, judging from the soft Orange light coming through the barn window sunset was fast approaching. From the shadows in the corner he heard a soft voice “how are you feeling, you were having a fitful sleep?” Sango stepped out of the shadows and slowly walked towards him. “I mixed this special medicine from tree roots, menthol and mustard seeds it will help your Cold.” “Cold!” Miroku said with a surprised and yet congested voice, “I have no Cold, it’s the Hay I tell you it reeks havoc with my nose.” As he began to raise Sango knelt down beside him “regardless this mixture will still help” she said in a soft voice. She slowly opened Miroku’s robe and softly began to rube the mixture on his chest. The vapors floated up and filled his nose. He inhaled deeply and found that the mixture made it slightly easier for him to breath through his nostrils. He laid his head back down on his Hay pillow and continued to breath deeply as Sango continued to rub and massage his bare chest. His chest was lean and firm and had very little hair. Sango enjoyed the feeling of his bare skin against her small hands and took great delight in seeing him in this weakened state. She loved the idea of being able to take care of him as he laid there sick but suddenly her lustful feelings changed to those of surprise. Just as Miroku had fallen back into a deep sleep Sango felt a hand quickly cover her mouth as she was lifted to her feet. As Sango craned her head back to see who was behind her her eye’s met those of Naraku. Quick we must go the Centipede demon has returned. “Mmaa, mmafff” Sango mumbled through Naraku’s hand as she began to lead her out of the barn. “What, what did you say?” Naraku whispered back to Sango before she realized her hand was still covering her mouth. “O’h sorry” Naraku said slightly embarrassed at her discovery. “Miroku, Miroku is still back there” Sango said in a heart broken tone. “Even though he would rather see me dead, I will go back for him but you must go and take cover before the Centipede demon arrives”.

As Sango ran from the barn Naraku turned and made her way back towards the sleeping Miroku. As she approached him she suddenly froze in horror as she heard the screeching sound of the demon as it closed in on the small barn. The Centipede demon could sense the small piece of the Shikon jewel that Miroku had in the belt of his robe and was closing in on it. Naraku was now beside the sleeping Miroku, she gave him a firm shove and his head slowly rolled towards her as a smile came over his face. He opened his eye’s expecting to she his beautiful Sango but was alarmed at what he did see. He had hated Naraku for as long as he could remember. “How dare you attack a sleeping man” Miroku said in a stuffy voice and he quickly reached for his staff . Naraku slapped her hand over his mouth all the while motioning to him to keep quite. Miroku knocked her hand away and was preparing to aim his staff towards her when he heard the Centipede demon let out another loud screech. He quickly sprang to his feet, his staff held firmly in both hands. The two slowly walked backwards circling around behind a large bale of Hay. A third screech from the Centipede demon let them both know that it was right outside the barn.

As the two stood there readying themselves to face there attacker Miroku suddenly felt a strong tickle deep in the back of his nose. His nose was heavily congested as he wrinkled it up attempting to subdue the itch. He could feel a sneeze building in the back of his nose but he refused to give in to it. He focused on the tickle giving it his full attention when suddenly the sound of the approaching demon distracted him for a moment but a moment was all the sneeze needed. Irritated by both his Cold and the sweet smell of the Hay all around him Miroku suddenly felt his breath hitch a single time “HAAA!” Naraku looked over and saw a sneezy expression written all over Miroku’s face. She quickly placed her index finger against the underside of her enemies nose and lightly lifted up. They both breathed a sigh of relief knowing full well that if Miroku had sneezed it would have surely given away both of there locations to the Centipede demon . As they stood there Naraku suddenly felt a wet slimy sensation against the top of her index finger she looked over to see Miroku’s nose had began to run and the discharge was dripping over her finger. Driven by instinct rather than reason she quickly pulled her finger out from under Miroku’s sneezy nose leaving it vulnerable to his Cold not to mention the Hay. The sneeze came on him like a freight train. He struggled to keep his eye’s open as the filled with allergic tears. He looked down at the staff he held in both of his hands franticly trying to find away to keep himself protected against the Centipede demon but also to be able to itch nis nose before it was to late.

Naraku had already began to back away hoping to make her escape before it was to late. Miroku felt his breath hitch again “Haaa.” He struggled to maintain his composure but he feared it was to late. As his breath hitched a second time he looked down at the flowing sleeves of his robe and how the ends swayed from side to side as his body tensed up preparing for the sneeze. As he felt his lower jaw going slack and his breath hitch a finale time he quickly burred his nose into the crock of his elbow. He managed to do this just as his need to sneeze has reached it’s apex and then it happened “HAA, Haachoo!” The first sneeze was so load and powerful that it made his Ribs ache but he had little time to think about it before the second one came “HEE, heaachooow, AHHH, Ahhhchoooo!” Miroku struggled to get control of himself and his nose but found he was caught in a sneezing fit. Tears ran down his cheeks as he found himself needing to sneeze yet again. The Centipede demon was closing in on the sound of the sneezes as Miroku felt one last sneeze building. He tried to raise his staff to prepare to unleash his Kazaana as he saw the Centipede demon right in front of him. As he tried to steady his staff he suddenly felt his breath hitch one last time “aahhhhh!” Through teared filled eye’s he saw the demon readying it self against him. As his eye’s began to close he thought to himself “no not again, not another sna, sneeze!” Miroku felt his will slipping away. As he struggled against his building sneeze he could see Centipede demon right in front of him readying it self. “No, not now not another sna snee sneeze!” It was right then that the sneeze took control over his body and exploded out “ haa, HAA, HAACHOOOOOOOOOW!”. His final sneeze was so powerful that it left him disoriented for a moment, it was right then that the Centipede demon struck! Sweeping it’s tail it knocked Miroku too the floor. As Miroku quickly regained his composer and aimed his staff at the Centipede demon before it had a chance to strike again. Miroku unleashed his Kazaana and with one magical blast the Centipede demon was destroyed. Miroku fought to catch his breath through his congested nose. He blew his nose into the long flowing sleeve of his gee before putting his head back to relax.

its good but one pointer 1 Naraku is a man 2 no one would let Naraku within 100 ft, or Inuyasha would sharpen his claws on him ^^

its good but one pointer 1 Naraku is a man 2 no one would let Naraku within 100 ft, or Inuyasha would sharpen his claws on him ^^

Thats two points :dead:

Yum! Messiness and SwH! And a nice bit of finger under nose too.

And I see that we have a male sneezer. Not that I want to encourage this. But I love the descriptions of the sensations during the build-up!

And since I am not familiar with the characters I can appreciate them as either [or any] gender!

Archived