Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetish question!

Guest la369

I've been hovering around these boards for a while now, and I've been enjoying the video links and observations on the boards. But the problem is...I'm not a fan of sneezing!

Instead, I've been searching out clips and wavs of girls sniffling. My fetish is when a girl sniffles repeatedly and doesn't blow her nose. I'm not attracted to sneezing and nose blowing, just the sniffing!

So my question is, is there anybody that is the same way? Because all I've found so far is people who are mainly into sneezing, with sniffling as a "side-fetish." I can't be the only person in the world like this, right? :P Who identifies with me? I know you're out there! lol :rollslow:

I know how you feel. I'm not a fan of sneezing either, i prefer nose blowing, tho i do like sniffling too. The reality is tho that is the SNEEZE fetish forum, but thats why there the related fetishes section for people like us who like other stuff besides sneezing.

I don't know if I qualify or not, but I like sniffling a lot. I'd probably say I like it = or maybe even a little > sneezing, but I do like sneezing.

I don't think of it as a side fetish (for me) but more of a 'partner fetish' because they go together. For me anyway.

From what I've seen over the years, this fetish has a lot of flexibility where people can choose the parts they like the most and it's not the same for everyone, so I kinda like that.

I'm done rambling now...

Instead, I've been searching out clips and wavs of girls sniffling. My fetish is when a girl sniffles repeatedly and doesn't blow her nose. I'm not attracted to sneezing and nose blowing, just the sniffing!

. . . then you'd LOVE my girlfriend!!!

But she will remain anonymous . . .

~mod note: trimmed quote

I don't know if I qualify or not, but I like sniffling a lot. I'd probably say I like it = or maybe even a little > sneezing, but I do like sneezing.

I don't think of it as a side fetish (for me) but more of a 'partner fetish' because they go together. For me anyway.

From what I've seen over the years, this fetish has a lot of flexibility where people can choose the parts they like the most and it's not the same for everyone, so I kinda like that.

I'm done rambling now...

"partner fetish"? Well that's an exellent way to put it!

Now when I think of it, in the end I think I do prefer sniffling to sneezing. At least if it's nice sniffling! :huh:

Both is best though!

• 2 months later...
Guest UncommonCold

I prefer both. Actually, sneeze fetish is just a part of my fetish for colds, which is a part of my sadomasochism. lol (Well, I love seeing misery, both other people's and my own. And those with colds are certainly miserable.)

Sniffling is cute. I can understand why you like it so much. :D It's associated with crying, too, which is unbearably lovely. XDDD

Sniffling is cute. I can understand why you like it so much. :innocent: It's associated with crying, too, which is unbearably lovely. XDDD

Sniffling while crying is dead sexy. I'll repeat. Dead sexy.

*drops dead*

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have a sneezing or nose blowing fetish, but I do have a major handkerchief fetish... I only found this site / forum because I was looking for handkerchief pictures on the net.

I love mainly men's Handkerchiefs - ones with stripes / patterns on, and do like some ladies ones that are patterened or have pretty flowers on. You can see some of my handkerchiefs on www.flickr.com - my user name is the same, and they are under the handkerchief group.

If anyone else has a handkerchief fetish like me I'd be interested to know.....

Partner fetish? That'll do it. What a nice compromise. ;)

It's a bit like the people who love sneezing, but are icked out by spray.....or spit in general. The two go together, but as lalaland just said, the fetish is very flexible.

• 1 month later...

*swoons* im a totally sucker for sniffling... especially while crying :rolleyes: but well... i dont know many guys who will cry around me... so i tend to see this one more for girls... *not complaining* :lol:

Sniffling is cute. I can understand why you like it so much. :lol: It's associated with crying, too, which is unbearably lovely. XDDD

Sniffling while crying is dead sexy. I'll repeat. Dead sexy.

*drops dead*

Oh dear!! :rolleyes: That is SO true! Why didn't I ever think of that before now?! Shinybug and UncommonCold - You enlighten me! :idea::laugh:

Archived