Sneeze Fetish Forum

Now that my neighbor knows...

Aljana

So a while back in moment of insanity I told my neighbor, (who I sort of have a "relationship" with, although it's complicated) about the fetish. He thought it was "unique". Anyway, so now that I have gotten over whatever possessed me to tell him and would prefer to just crawl back in the hole with it, he apparently is totally intruiged by it. Whenever he sneezes he makes dorky comments and teases me. Which I think is rude, but not really in a bad way I guess. And he comes up with random questions about it. Last night he asks me if people actually make themselves sneeze, and how, (and jokingly "and doesn't their head explode after a while?" I'm all like, uh....well....I guess....And pretty much changed the subject. See I think he is curious, not that he would actually do it for me, just interested. Although I wouldn't rule anything out with him, he gets fleeting whims as much as I do. Anyway, he asked me again tonight. And told me he was looking for it on the internet. But said he only found a site you have to pay for. I told him, it was out here and left it at that. But so I copied one of the posts on inducing and sent it to him. God help me. It could actually be an interesting part of a relationship if I didn't get all stupid about it in person. He obviously doesn't think it's a big deal, just unique. But he brings it up and I'm all like ......? Anyway, I'll guess I'll see where it goes from here. He definitely keeps my life on edge.

Aljana

This is exactly why I don't tell anyone (other than DW, who possesses the requisite wit and discretion not to be a complete nimrod about it.) This [story] is the GOOD NEWS scenario! Now imagine he wanted to be a total prick about it!

Guest silverbirch

Yay! I told my neighbor too! *jumps on the bandwaggon*

Oh wait... he's my bf and were engaged, so it probrably doesn't count. :bleh:

Good luck Aljana, sounds like a delicate situation. Kudos for telling and taking the effects like a (wo)man! The least he can do to make up for embarassing you is tell you some juicy details about his sneezes, I think! :)

Silver x

Honestly, I don't understand why people get embarrassed about the fetish. For sure, it's not something that I freely announce to every passing person on the street, but to people I'm intimate with, it's one of the first things I tell them about and suggest we experiment with! There has yet to be a time where the woman I'm with finds it anything but "cool", "interesting", "fun", etc., and they've always been up for experimentation.

Absolutely you should tell the guy and not be embarrassed about it at all, it's a great fetish to have, be proud of it and have fun with it!

TC

This is exactly why I don't tell anyone (other than DW, who possesses the requisite wit and discretion not to be a complete nimrod about it.) This [story] is the GOOD NEWS scenario! Now imagine he wanted to be a total prick about it!

same here. :drool:

P.S. 5.2

Honestly, I don't understand why people get embarrassed about the fetish. For sure, it's not something that I freely announce to every passing person on the street, but to people I'm intimate with, it's one of the first things I tell them about and suggest we experiment with! There has yet to be a time where the woman I'm with finds it anything but "cool", "interesting", "fun", etc., and they've always been up for experimentation.

Absolutely you should tell the guy and not be embarrassed about it at all, it's a great fetish to have, be proud of it and have fun with it!

TC

Well, I can see where people come from on both angles. Some people don't care who knows, and that's awesome. Wish I could be the same way. But I see at the other end, (for example Me) the embarrassment of the fetishist, and the ones who know about it. I have a roommate who has really bad allergies, and I think "How would he feel about sneezing in front of me if he knew?" That's just the perspective I have. I'd rather not make people uncomfortable around me. ;)

Archived