Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vampire hunting - art dump

doggo

So for sheer cross-postings sake... I'll dump here some of the latest sneezy artsy things, mainly around the theme of vampire hunting

Original

A still nameless vampire hunter - mock versions for something I'm doing: lacy hanky a less succesful stifle

Non-vampire hunting - a mech pilot of mine about to sneeze his gun and pants off

Fandom

D from Vampire Hunder D

Alucard I and Alucard II from Castlevania SOTN - poor bastard, catching a damned human cold...

Oohhhh Shiny, you have NO idea how hard I am loving on you for doing some fetish art of D, me-YOW 8DDD The others are beautiful as well, of course. I just...sdkjfhsd.hnnggh. Deeeee 8D

Eeek, you have no idea how happy your commenting makes me! :laugh: Thank you.

black_mage, thanks! :) It's so much easier now to do the folds and stuff when I can use white. I just wish I could do those in watercolour! ;__;

Garnet, blame it on FlyingNinja. Completely her fault, writing that :winkkiss: licious D-fic.... She has ruined me. But wheee thank you! :)

:) These should honestly be hanging in a gallery somewhere, fetish or no.

But it'd still be pretty cool if there was a Sneeze Fetish Art Museum.

But like. The coloring is amazing and it's so realistic. I especially liked the mech pilot. :santasmiley:

Ooooooh!

Cross-posting..... ;)

How shiny you are my dear! ;)

• 1 month later...

*FLAILS ABOUT RIDICULOUSLY*

omg...woman.... :unsure: how did i not see some of these!!!!!! wow....i absolutely am speechless at how well you use color and line shadings.... just wonderful!!!!

would it be a problem if i raped ....er watched...after he sneezes his pants off?

• 2 weeks later...

...eep.

I wonder if any words known to a 13 year-old could possibly describe the general awesomeness of these pictures and/or what I'm feeling right now.

Once again, eep.

Because I have been rendered speechless and defenseless by your fantastic artwork.

(I said I was speechless, I never said I couldn't type XD)

What? :rolleyes: I guess I was scarcely around while this suddenly started to get commented. Thanks a bunch, folks! :laugh:

AnonyMouse, Chui, I'm too glad you like the mechpilot. Or mechdiver pilot to be accurate (I have two of them, the other one is sneezing in the ongoing fic, looks like they are a sneezy breed :lol: ). He's probably my favourite among the fictional characters that have emerged from the void depths of my consciousness. He's Swedish, son of a famous submarine captain, very sweet and very traitorous. :eek:

the American Shepherd, yeah, I think there's 2 famous vampire hunters at least in the grand canon of japanese popular culture. I think Alucard here refers (or referred? :innocent:) with his nickname to an anime character, this one is from a game.

kittentissues, haha, thanks! Well I had soooo much fun doing these, especially the alucard pics :omg: I must have been laughing like a madman and blushing in turns :lol:

Archived