Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute Midwestern Boy and AK

Guest Kessie

Cute Midwestern Boy: Just wanted to say you have a HUGE fan in Cleveland, OH! I love your wavs and the latest from 12/20/07 is awesome! (Love when talking is involved.) You have one of the cutest sneezes I've every heard!

AK: Your wavs are downright beautiful! Especially the "trying to be quiet" ones..... I love the little "ktch" when you stifle - VERY sexy!

Thanks guys and keep 'em coming!!!

Kessie :)

AK, your wavs always drive me wild, so as always, thanks for sharing!

And Cute Midwestern Boy, thank you so much for "message." I was just mentioning to another forum member how much I've been longing for a new wav by you, and then you post one right in time for the Holidays. YUM! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! ;)

AK you are right there in my top 5. I always love your wavs. And Cute Midwestern Boy, I love your latest. Like Sneesee said, "yummy!" :)

Cute Midwestern Boy: Just wanted to say you have a HUGE fan in Cleveland, OH! I love your wavs and the latest from 12/20/07 is awesome! (Love when talking is involved.) You have one of the cutest sneezes I've every heard!

Kessie :innocent:

CMB hope you're okay with a guy liking your wavs. Cause they're among my faves too. :blushing:

'cept I could live without the talking

oh my, these two guys have adorable sneezes :3

loooooooooove AK o:.... my fave wavs of his are the false starting one(bet that was annoying to make XD) and yeh, the little stifling one, so kyoot 8D <3

Fortunately, some of us like it, so there :D

Absolutely. :twisted:

Fortunately, some of us like it, so there :heart:

Absolutely. :D

Well fie on me :heart:

Archived