• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blah!?

• Pseudosneeze

• StrongestSneeze

• Bluebird

The classic ones for me are Scooby Doo and Pluto. They had grew build ups prior to the actual sneeze. I also remember an episode of Catdog that had a lot of sneezing in it. I've seen clips on Youtube, but not the full episode. Looney Tunes had some good ones, too.

There's a strip in "Garfield" where he keeps sneezing because he's allergic to Jon's cologne, and I always really enjoy reading that. There are a ton more, but that's the only one I can think of at the moment. Scooby-Doo is another good one, I guess.

• 5 years later...
On 4/13/2008 at 11:30 AM, tickletickleahchoo said:

In the old Mighty Mouse cartoons from the 60's and 70's, there was one that was about juvenille delinquent mice and how they're causing havoc at the school. After they chase off their teacher, another teacher (a fat woman mouse with glasses and a flowered dress) comes running in to see what the commotion is. A juvie mouse sitting on the desk next to a fan is eating a sandwich and he has a pepper shaker next to him. He says "Scram" and shakes the pepper into the fan. The pepper hits the lady mouse in the nose and her nose twitches (it was great). Then she says, "Ah...Ahhh...Ahhhhh....Ahhhhhhhh.....AHHHHHHHH.......AAAHHHHHHHH.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH (a really big buildup)... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Amd she goes sailing backwards and through the wall.

Been searching for that one for years. Youtube only plays the new Mighty Mouse cartoons.

I was looking for this one too, and thought to check if others were as well (hence the reply 13 years later, lol). Found it on YouTube, clip in question starts at 2:04. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Shout out to the ONE time in my life a character I wanted to see sneeze actually did. I will treasure this sneeze always. :laugh:

scratch-sneeze-launch.gif

10 hours ago, LastCarpet said:

@SleepingPhlox Hey which episode was that?

It is from the Season 2 episode "I Wanna Dance With Some Ollie" :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 10:21 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

Shout out to the ONE time in my life a character I wanted to see sneeze actually did. I will treasure this sneeze always. :laugh:

scratch-sneeze-launch.gif

Oh my lord, yes. It was a jumpscare of the most welcome, beautiful kind 🙏 (And my friends in that fandom still tease me mercilessly about it lol)

Would also like to add there are several episodes of TMNT2003 where Donatello is sick and I revisit those probably more than I should 😛