Sneeze Fetish Forum

a couple of nice male blowing obs

hankyhonk

Hi all,

I was in London today and walking down the street there was a guy of about 25, black hair, slim quite smartly dressed. He was unfolding a tissue from a pocket pack. He unfolded it completely and then putting it to his nose still completely unfolded blew his nose with two hands. Although I was about 10 metres away I could still hear it, he blew his nose really hard and the noise was a lovely long snotty slightly squelchy loud honk. He then blew his nose again the same way (he didn't fold the tissue or anything) he blew about 4 more times and then disappeared from my sight. Nice to a see a young guy blowing his nose well, and just doing what needed to be done.

Then later tonight I was at the tube station and a guy (early twenties brown hair quite trendy) was chatting to his girlfriend (just a guess) and got some toilet paper out of his pocket and folded it a couple of times and put it to his nose (again with 2 hands, I'm guessing that's how most people blow their nose, very rare I see a nice one handed blow) he blew one nostril at a time quite hard a couple of times. No honk, not that snotty but relatively loud, then wiped his nose and put the tissue paper back in his pocket. Nice again to see he wasn't embarressed, pity he wasn't using a hanky or at least a proper tissue though!

Wonder when I'll see a nice young guy with a hanky, it just seems soooo rare now! Pity.

Hope everyone else is seeing a few nice obs!

Cheers

HH

Archived