Sneeze Fetish Forum

so guys, how do we add a honking noseblow section?

hankyhonk

Hi all,

as we all like the idea of a honking noseblow bit to the site, does anyone know how we can do it?

Also it would be good to post some wavs, probably easier than sending them to the bondi site as I'm sure that's enough hassle to update as it is!

Cheers

HH

Hooooooonk!

Well, posting here about it is a good start. There are a few things to take into consideration though...

This is already a "related" fetishes area. We provide one out of courtesy for members who have a secondary fetish related to sneezing. Adding a second one is a bit off the point. You've got one already. If you want somewhere to discuss honking blowing, then just start threads on the subject ;)

In addition, regarding the wav question, Bondi has been approached about the idea and has not yet made a decision regarding hosting a separate page for blowing wavs. As for hosting them here, well certainly you can post them in this area, but I can't see us putting up a separate section for them. There are space considerations to take into account, and the fact that the bandwidth used up by frequent downloads would likely add to Hypnos's costs for the site. That's one of the reasons Bondi's site is a separate entity.

As always, final decision rests with Hypnos, but for the reasons I've outlined above, I don't think it's likely. It will be brought to his attention and when he returns from holidays, he can take a look at the possibility :yes:

There's also the possibility of using sites like savefile (like justmehere does for her clip archive) and such to store them on and then just providing the links and such to them.

I know that I use driveway.com for several things and I'm quite happy with that storage site.

Good point!

I guess if I want it, I should do it so maybe I'll start.

I definately don't want to add to anyone's work load or expense when it comes to keeping this fantastic site up and running. I'll have a look at driveway, or maybe a yahoo group is possible.

Cheers

HH

There's also the possibility of using sites like savefile (like justmehere does for her clip archive) and such to store them on and then just providing the links and such to them.

I know that I use driveway.com for several things and I'm quite happy with that storage site.

Archived