Sneeze Fetish Forum

UK TV advert

Carella

I'm not into noseblowing, so unfortunately can't remember the *exact* details, but today I saw what I guess is a new Kleenex advert, with people sitting on a sofa in several different outdoor locations, blowing their noses with Kleenex tissues. The voiceover says something like 'Do you need a Kleenex tissue?' and at the end 'Blow loud, blow proud'. Just thougt I'd warn you not to flick channels in every ad break if you hadn't already seen this :drool:

Note: one of the actors featured in the ad is quite obviously way under 18 - if this post counts as doing the same thing as posting an U18 youtube clip, I'm really sorry, please go ahead and get rid of it.

Gosh! Must look out for this one. But I have seen another very "modern" looking Kleenex ad where a load of old people are supposedly crying and hence blowing their noses into lovely Kleenex products...

I have just seen it and...what a great ad. A Noseblowing fetishists dream. I wish I had a skybox of dvd recorder.

I hope someone finds it soon and puts a link up.

hey, i saw this again yesterday, and it was probably around 4 or 5pm, which is about the same time I saw it the other time. Also, both times I've seen it it's been on sky (one of the UKtv Gold/Dave type channels I think)...I dunno, it doesn't seem like the kind of advert that would ONLY be on sky. AT least I hope not, for al your sakes!

Unfortunately I have no way of recording/putting it online even if I saw it again, but I'll keep an eye on youtube for you :)

Hope you manage to catch it soon

• 2 weeks later...

no problem, i have been searching frantically since i heard about it lol, like i said though not nearly enough female blowers, is that the whole commercial it seems short?

Note: one of the actors featured in the ad is quite obviously way under 18 - if this post counts as doing the same thing as posting an U18 youtube clip, I'm really sorry, please go ahead and get rid of it.

As it's an advertisement that plays on television, there's not much point in blocking this one :)

Archived