Sneeze Fetish Forum

REVEEEENGE Suki style >D

Guest Kunai

oh my, sorry about all my artness <<;.... 3 topics already DX

but seriously, you don't mind, do you?

8D

anywho, I drew a little 2 page comic for Suki's revenge to counter her nose-poking/sneeze-making bf D<

but first....

here's a little.... random, not very useful OC piccy :D... just so you know what the go is >>;.... lol. Well, if I'm gonna be drawing art on this board, I'mma need some OC'S ya? ya... so, here they be;

sukiandRyuu.png

....yeah well... I didn't feel like drawing miniatures of Ryuu's clothes :[

anywho... don't really have much info on them yet.

'SEPT they be 19 years old 8D.... and obviously... they're going out... >>;

Suki has a sensitive nose, and her bf likes to make her sneeze because it's so easy XD. So suki must seek revenge D<

>>;....

anywho!!! HERE'S THE COMIC OF SUKI'S REVEEENGNGNGNEEEEEEMLOMGSEGkriojemd*flail*

o:

'TIS READ LEFT TO RIGHT

PART 1: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/supe...et/revenge1.png

PART 2: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/supe...et/revenge2.png

oh noez, Ryuu stifles like a little girl D:

lolz.... please don't ask me why their bed is so mangled..... or how Ryuu didn't notice something lodged in his nose until he sneezed it out XD;..... or I'll set Suki on you D<...

awe....these are so cute!! definitely some of the best drawn stuff ive seen on here..those too are just so beautifully drawn too..especially in those colored pics...hope you do more drawings soon!

>< CUUUUUTE! <33333

I love it.

you are so beautifully talented!

I don't think we mind if you post lots of art ^^

Oooh! I bet no-one really minds you posting this fabulous art, you generous one! :cold:

And KYAAAAAA!!!!

Wasn't that fit one of the CUTEST things ever??

Oh Joy and Happiness! :laugh:

Thank you again!

I'm generally not into male sneezing, but it can get me going a bit if it's drawn in an anime style.

On top of that, Suki's various expressions throughout the "operation" were excellent!

@Phoenix

muahaha! yes indeed >D

lol thanks ;D

@SS

iiiiiiiis..... that a....bad response or a good response to my comic? o:

if good; Thanks!! 8D

if bad; aww sorry :c

@sephiroth

aww thankyou so much :3!!

and dw, I'll def be drawing more >3

@lala

8D d'aww thanks!!

oh yey! then I can post mooooorre >3

@Shiny

keke >3 I hope not, coz everyone will be seeing more >D

*squeeee* my first big, pink 'kyaaaa' 8DD

lol yes, Ryuu's notorious for his cute little fits <<;,must be why Suki loves him so X3 lol!

thankyou & no prob at allll ;D

@Blah

lol I fail at proper anime style ;.;... hopefully it looks kinda anime in it's own special little way <<;... lol

XD thanks! my fave suki-face is the one on the second page where she's doing the peace sign :3

Your style is fantastic. Wow. I'm sooo glad your sharing this with us!! *hugs* Thank you thank you!! Its just really awesome! I also like said above love ryuu's fits with the cute pre-sneezy faces and the adorable build ups :twisted: . The little bit of blushing is also a great touch!! LOVED IT!!! Thanks again!! :D

:D:):bleh:

Yeeeeesssssss!!!!! This is absolutely amazing! :(

Gaaahhhhh, I love the expressions and the characters in general. They're so cute! ^_^

*ahem* Thanks a LOT for these! I appreciate them!

i really must compliment your style here, because its really good. i'm generall not into male stuff, but you're a very good artist. great job

Awws...It's so cuuute! Ryuu's sneezes are so adorable. And YOU are so wonderfully TALENTED! Yeesh, watch the art; the amazing-ness might give somebody a heart attack! :D Keep it up! :heart:

@Daystar

aww thanks so much :3!! I'm so glad you like my piccies X3!

@TeaParty

XD thanks so much <3

and t'was my pleasure to draw them *bow* ;D

@Xylaphone

XD aww thanks <3

Ryuu: :blushing:

kukuku ;3~

@Animeeze

thanks a million ;D it always makes my day to be complimented on my art n_n

@mkool

8D thankyou!!!!

oh my, give someone a heart-attack?? I hope not XD

I know I commented this earlier, but I just wanna say that I can't stop opening this thread over and over again to take another look at these sketches!!! And Ryuu looks so adorably sulky in the last frame! ^U^

whoa-fricking-nelly........

ok...now thats just awesome! OMG!!! *FLAILS* uhm...yeah....like seriously....and your coloring style is just...wow.....uhm....i give up....i cant find adequate words...but you rock.

oh and btw....your avatar is ilke the coolest ever....

~undying Sasuke love~

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

CUTEST THING EVER!!!! Awwwww the facials!!!! This made me go :jawdrop: then :boom: and then i couldn't find an emoticon excited enough to describe my reaction :) You are such an awesome artist!!!

...got any more...? :yes:

Archived