Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reason For Sneezin'

Ami

Hello! I new here, but am glad to find forum! I no is person that like talking on forum, but I always want find place where other sneeze fetishist are. None of Ami's friends have sneeze fetish, but they know I do. I no have lots of friends, because lot of people find sneeze fetish creepy.

Please forgive Ami's speech. I live in Japan, so I no know English very well.

I want tell you why I like sneeze, and I also want know how many people like sneeze for same reason. Even though I am girl, I enjoy sneeze of girl as much, if no more, than sneeze of guy. I also like own sneeze.

I like sneeze for way it sound. I like high-pitch, cute sneeze. Especially after build-up. ^^

Only girl have high-pitch, cute sneeze, so that why I like girl sneeze.

I like guy sneeze because it turn-on, only because it come from guy. I no is turned-on by loud sneeze. I only like cute sneeze. That why I no like sneeze of older man. When come from boy Ami's age, it cute because it show helplessness. It make me feel hospitable to boy at same time it turn-on.

I like Ami's own sneeze, because sneeze reduce stress. Sneeze feel comforting. If I ever stressed or unhappy, I try sneeze on purpose.

Hi Ami!

welcome to the forum n_n

you have come to the right place if you're looking for other sneeze fetishists 8D

I pretty much like the same things about sneezing as you

c:

really loud guy sneezes scare me D:.... I prefer if they're quieter and cute :3 (which is why I don't mind female sneezes either....although, not as much as guys >3) X3

personally, the thing I like most about sneezing is when a guy is sick he's all cute and vulnerable <33 awwwww :3

makes me wanna play nurse XD

...though I've never had a chance yet :c

SO anyway! Welcome, and I hope you have fun while you're here ^^

Hello Ami and welcome to the forum!! ^^

We all love sneezing here, yup!

I totally agree about you with the loving cute sneezes and not liking loud sneezes.

You're from Japan~! >< That's so cool! I'm totally jealous!

I'm glad you found this forum and I hope you feel very welcomed :twisted:

~LaLa

HI Ami!!

This is the place to be!! I love this site, it is great!! I love sneezing and sneezes from girls and guys too!!

Welcome!!!

Guest dustbunni3

Hello Ami! Good to meet you.

Oh, gosh I don't want to sound stupid, but: are you the same Ami from Puffy Amiyumi? (Sorry! I had to ask.)

I like sneezes from guys, mostly, because I love how it sounds/looks/ how sneezing is even the biggest man's weakness. plus, also, for some reason it's adorable. girl sneezes are ok if they're cute, like what you said.

:drool:

Thanks you all so much for welcoming Ami so warmly!

You all is very nice people.

Is true that I no is Ami from pop band Puffy Ami Yumi, but I know who they are.

I no can wait to see what you like about sneeze, and how it relate to Ami's likeness for sneeze.

Archived