Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fic request

Guest SneezeWolf

Guest SneezeWolf

There's a lack of fiction lately involving animal allergies with characters outside of movie or tv series! So... i'm requesting it. If someone (or hopefully more than just one person!) could do fiction with a girl allergic to cats, dogs, horses, etc or any combination, that would be really cool.

• 2 weeks later...
There's a lack of fiction lately involving animal allergies with characters outside of movie or tv series! So... i'm requesting it. If someone (or hopefully more than just one person!) could do fiction with a girl allergic to cats, dogs, horses, etc or any combination, that would be really cool.

I have written one, it's in the story's section. It's called "the games". And if you come up with a scenario or a set for a sequel somehow, let me know! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SneezeWolf

Wow. Gotta say i'm really impressed and happy to see more animallergy stuff in here. I looked a few times, and couldn't even get my brain together enough to post LOL

thanks a ton, and keep up the awesome stories! i'm delighted to see this kinda stuff, and i know from comments that i'm not the only one!

Archived