Sneeze Fetish Forum

How You Sneeze

Ami

When sneeze, do you cover mouth with one hand or two or do you no cover sneeze? Or do you cover sneeze with tissue?

I no like sneeze into hands, because I think is icky. That why I always carry favorite handkerchief in purse. One time, I carry handkerchief in bra--but I no want go in detail! Ami's handkerchief is cutest one ever! ^^

It silk, so it soft on Ami's nose, and it color light pink with red hearts all over.

I always try to use a tissue when I sneeze...if they take me by surprise I end up not being able to cover...but if I feel one coming I always grab a tissue.

Guest dustbunni3

i sneeze into my shoulder, because when i was little i was taught that it spreads less germs. it became a habit.

if im all by myself i don't really pay attention.

I do actually shield my sneezes with my hand. I don't completely cover, but I do try to keep any wetness from reaching other people.

If I'm alone or outside and there's space to turn away from everyone I sneeze uncovered because it's much more satisfying. Otherwise into my elbow.

Hello, Ami-chan! Surprised to see me?

If you want, I can tell you why Ami was keeping that hanky of her's in her bra...

Just kidding!

Anyway, the way I cover my sneezes all deals with the circumstances and conditions. If I induced the sneeze, I never cover it, but if someone else were to be with me when I did induce a sneeze, I'd at least turn my head away. Unless that person wanted to be sneezed on. Then again, I don't know of alot of people who like that.

If I were to be sneezing randomly, I'll always cover my mouth with my hands. If I were to be sneezing from an allergy attack or a cold, I would always carry a tissue or hanky to quickly sneeze into that, as to not spread germs.

I usually sneeze into my hands for lack of having anything nearby because I don't usually sneeze.

If I happen to be near tissues and I feel a sneeze, I will use a tissue (I think someone else said that, too)

I don't like to not cover my sneezes (or I always like to cover my sneezes if that sounds confusing)

Your hankerchief sounds cute! I love pink and I love hearts, but even more I love pink hearts :laugh:

Regularly, I like to sneeze it out loud and uncovered when I'm alone or sth.

In public, I can't sneeze either way because of the mental block.

But if I had to in public, I would use both hands and cover my nose/mouth as a shield. Simply because I love that style and because I'd say it's quite gentle, I guess ...^^

As a reflex, I often also use one hand to cover, for example if I lie on my bed or sth.

But I won't use a tissue because I never sneeze wet. If I have a cold, I maybe need to blow my nose a few sevonds after that I had to sneeze, but my sneeze would still happen much uncovered when I'm alone as well ...

If I'm alone or outside and there's space to turn away from everyone I sneeze uncovered because it's much more satisfying. Otherwise into my elbow.

Ditto. :P

Archived