Sneeze Fetish Forum

How You Induce Sneeze?

Ami

I enjoy inducing sneeze when bored, especially when sad or stressed. Sneeze cheers Ami up, and is good stress reliever. I mention that in first post I make.

I use pepper, tissue, and own allergies as sternutator. When I no have any of those, I tickle nose with own hair. Silly, yes?

Me too! Hey, you can record a wav or a video when you do it!

You are a new member, so you can't use the "Share and share alike" section, so this is one of my induced wav:

I hope you like it!!

~ mod note: link removed.

wow, pepper :3

does that work well for you? 8D

it just burns my nose ><... not much makes me sneeze, unfortunately

so I have to use the tissue method

:/

You don't sniff it directly, you must shake it in front of your nose(pay attention to the eyes!!) it and sniff the air.

Me too! Hey, you can record a wav or a video when you do it!

You are a new member, so you can't use the "Share and share alike" section, so this is one of my induced wav:

I hope you like it!!

Just because a member can't use a particular section of the forum does not give other users the right to repost content from that section elsewhere. There's a reason we keep that stuff confined to one place, and the staff prefer that wavs not be posted willy-nilly all over the forum.

Should you wish to share things outside the share and share alike section, please do it privately (e-mail, etc.).

In addition, we don't permit underage users to post wavs, nor do we permit the request of underage wavs. Please keep that in mind when posting.

i don't know how many of you use snuff to make you sneeze....I use it very frequently....snuff is such a thing that doesn't burn your nose like pepper and makes you more sneezy....

Definitely not pepper. The best thing ever for me is a plastic clothes tag/price tag thing....not sure if they have an official name but that works wonders. 10+ sneezes without a problem. I've tried tissue and that works but i have to keep making a new one since my nose runs and the tissue becomes limp lol.

I enjoy inducing as a stress reliever. I often do it before bed. I don't sniff anything, I manually tickle my nose with, well, whatever's handy, long, narrow, and pliant.

I use the plastic tags from clothing. I used to use tissues, but then they became less effective. Pepper only works every once in awhile for me, but I'm usually pretty careful with that one, only using the dust and not the actual pepper. But yeah, I know what you mean, several times when I've been in a really crappy mood, making myself sneeze has cheered me up a lot!

I find pepper as good sternutator. I shake pepper into tissue, then hold tissue close to Ami's nose. It always start tickle right away, then I sneeze. Most sneeze I ever got from pepper was two.

Favorite method is using strand of Ami's hair--when no one looking! Is like using twisted tissue, only there always one around, and you can use over and over again and still get same number of sneeze out of it.

i don't know how many of you use snuff to make you sneeze....I use it very frequently....snuff is such a thing that doesn't burn your nose like pepper and makes you more sneezy....

What kind of snuff do you use? Where do you get it? I've been curious about trying this, but I don't even know where to start trying to buy it.

snuff is made from tobacco, and highly addictive and irritating to nasal passages. It should be used sparingly or not at all. Not healthy stuff.

I induce my sneezes the same way Ami does. Using my own allergies, or whatever fuzzy object I manage to get ahold of. I can even massage my own nose to make myself sneeze.

Archived