Sneeze Fetish Forum

I be taking requests :D

Guest Kunai

ellu ellu one and all 8D

okay, I'mma try my hand at taking requests and see how it goes :3

RULES;

-requests MUST be of female characters <<; (well, if you like, you can post requests of guys, and I may contemplate doing them.. but usually my guys turn out mangled soooo <<; )

- I reserve the right to refuse an idea if it's too weird/complicated/out of my art range 8D

- I'll do the pics in my own time :3.... if I have it done for you quickly, good for you. If you get it a little later well, get over it 8D

- plz don't request pictures of real life people D:.... I can't dooo eeeet D|

- if you request an OC of yours or a specific character from an anime/cartoon, plz gimme some sort of reference o.o;;...

- AND last but not least..... depending what mood I'm in your pic might be coloured or just a plain sketch :3~

okkkkaaay, now that I'm done being bossy... let's see how this goes <<;

OOOH!

:3 Meh first! *hides with cookie in the corner*

I know you said youh dont do guys that well, but if you'd do this for meh, i'd be the happiest girl in teh world <3 <3

Could you draw meh a pretty bishie emo boy, with teh shaggy blonde hair and the emo clothes, reading during school, or something like that. Oh my gawd... My pants are on fire just thinking about it :3

I'd like.... totally luff you to death if you could do that. I'd be the happiest girl in the world. I'll even do an art trade if you want :3 Just post on here if you want anything from meh. I'd be so effin happy if you could <3 <3 I usually dont request anything on here, but your such an amazing artist, and your just.... AWESOME <3

~Merodii

You strike me as being an anime-leaning artist (I could be wrong, just the pics you put up before were sort of anime-style, and very good they were too), so could you possibly do Mimi or Kari from Digimon please? I'll find you some reference pics if you want them. I would be pathetically grateful as I love these charcters and I am totally unable to draw. A one-armed monkey could do better.

Cheers!

P.S. If you do Kari, could you please do her as she appears in Series 2? Thanks again.

@Merodii

hmmm.... I think I might do this piccy for you >3

it's sounds yummy nummers <3

so, him sneezing whiiile he's reading? o:

ALL I ASK IN RETURN IS THAT YOU SHOWER ME WITH VIRTUAL COOKIIIIES 8D

@Liam

why yes, I do tend to lean in that general direction 8D.... even if I still need practice <<;;;

hmm.... I think I'll choose kari... would ye be so kind, as you produce a reference of some kind? 8D

much appreciated~<3 lol

Oh hey, I liked the pics you posted in terms of art quality. Rather surprising. My question is, can you draw anthro's at all? Krystal from Starfox maybe, or just any general fox-based-female. Would be my request. Feather prolly. :rolleyes:

Not necessarily, but we do consider patience a virtue, especially when someone is custom-creating something for you for free :mellow:

@Baniira

hmm. sounds intriguing >3 what would ye be requesting of me? :blush:

@Liam

thx! :3 aww she looks so cute, hehe <3

aww.. I'm bad at getting back to people Dx

hhmmm...you request fiiiiirst~

Archived