Sneeze Fetish Forum

anyone else sneeze when they get turned on?

Guest gingerbread

Guest gingerbread

I don't really have a sneezing fetish as such, but lately whenever I get suddenly turned on, it makes me sneeze. I was wondering if any of you guys have come across this before? My nose is quite sensitive and weird stuff like eating strong mints or dark chocolate has always made me sneeze, and I have the photic sneezing reflex, so now I'm just trying to find out if anyone shares this particular weirdness of mine. Ring any bells with anyone?

It's called "Honeymoon Rhinitis" and it's not common, but not unheard of... Google it and see :)

Wow! It has a proper name, not just a scientific term! That's awesome! I feel special all of a sudden!

Special and lucky. LOL :):rolleyes::bday:

Yeah, this occasionally happens to me. I think I mentioned it in another topic. It's not common or anything but definitely somehow related to sexual fantasizing.

This actually does happen to me, very, very rarely, and usually when I'm specifically fantasising about someone else sneezing. It's like a...sympathy sneeze or something :P It's not just when I'm generally turned on, though.

Archived