Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attracted to a girls blow

Kleeny

Hi, So I was sat having lunch today, sat next to a girl at work who I like as a person, early 20's and is really cool. She is to my left and has a red nose because she has a cold. She had just bought some tissues and opened them in front of me, pulled one out and blew her nose so nicely that I realised I was looking, purposefully, at a girl blowing her nose. I am gay, and don't really find girls' blows attractive, but she did it nicely, two handed, softly and it was just a nice spectacle.

I doubt very much whether I am "turning" but it struck me as something that doesn't happen that often.

Welcome to my world kleeny!

Hey, is it a nice world? I see you're in the uk, would love to chat on messenger etc if you're up for it. I know we both like different blowers, but still cool to chat.

Hey, is it a nice world? I see you're in the uk, would love to chat on messenger etc if you're up for it. I know we both like different blowers, but still cool to chat.

martyn@turbocrime.co.uk this is only my MSN addy and not E-mail

martyn@turbocrime.co.uk this is only my MSN addy and not E-mail

Cheersm thanks, i have added you so will say hi next time I see you online.

happy blows

People, we've warned over and over that if you want to hook up and give each other your messenger IDs or e-mail addresses that you use the PM function to do so :laugh:

Archived