New Scooby Doo sneeze drawings! Is anyone interested?

Daphine

When ever I'm home and back in my old room with my secret little drawing studio :D I always seam to get creative.

The thing is I also don't want to wear out my welcome when it comes to my Scooby Doo art :sleep2: I posted a ton of it back in 2007 and I just don't want over load the forum with my drawings if people are getting tired of them.

I posted a ton of it back in 2007 and I just don't want over load the forum with my drawings if people are getting tired of them.

You mean it's actually possible to get tired of your drawings? :drool:

I for one would love to see anything you draw. Though if you're afraid of "overloading" the forums, why not just create one thread for all your drawings instead of a thread for each one?

I posted a ton of it back in 2007 and I just don't want over load the forum with my drawings if people are getting tired of them.

You mean it's actually possible to get tired of your drawings? :heart:

I for one would love to see anything you draw. Though if you're afraid of "overloading" the forums, why not just create one thread for all your drawings instead of a thread for each one?

You know thats not a bad idea! I'll have to think about that.

Thanks Mario :drool:

I desided to take Mario's advice so I started a new thread with the drawing I did while I was home over Christmas vacation. I hope you like my work :)

Archived