Jump to content

Trivia......


Guest kissmequick

Recommended Posts

Guest kissmequick

Was reading one of my favourite mags today when I came across an ad for allergy medication (beconase). They're quoting a survey they ran on allergies and when they cause problems, and then provide coping ideas.

The one that raised my eyebrows was that apparently 25% of people surveyed have been prevented from kissing their partner as a result of allergies.

Ultimately, I guess it depends on the partner......I reckon in some circles <looks around the forum members> it might work a little differently.

Link to comment

Some of the allergic people doesn't know what they're missing! :wacko: I read someplace that about 80% of the people in my country thinks allergic people look... well, not fresh, with their watery eyes, reddish, runny noses :cold3: ... everything WE find SEXY! Well... the other 20% must be sneeze fetishists! :laugh:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...