Sneeze Fetish Forum

Artspam!

doggo

I'll crosspost again everything I have put on SFF lately, because I'm an idiot who likes to plaster her stuff everywhere. :laugh:

Franz Liszt - Oh, misery!

Snowing

One bleak winter morning I and II:

bwm2kx4.th.jpg bwmb1ei0.th.jpg

I hope the imageshack links work, I didn't want to lose all the detail I would have in shrinking them to photobucket-size :innocent:

*FLEEE!*

You only had to copy and paste from mine.......

grinundwech7gx.gif

grinundwech7gx.gif

... but I wouldn't dare to flee using your bandwidth, no matter how desperate I was....

WTF ARE WE THREADJACKING? :evil:

Mirf, are you telling me that I'm hotlinking????

I always wondered what that was. :)

grinundwech7gx.gif

... but I wouldn't dare to flee using your bandwidth, no matter how desperate I was....

WTF ARE WE THREADJACKING? :)

Threadjacking? Us??????

:)

My statuts hasn't turned pink.......yet.........

So much badness, so little time!

Please excuse me while I hotlink to Mirfs flea

grinundwech7gx.gif

I love your artwork by the way Shiny Bug!

Lovely contagious boys and composers. I expect you took them ALL skinny dipping didn't you. That's why they're ill.

I love your artwork by the way Shiny Bug!

Lovely contagious boys and composers. I expect you took them ALL skinny dipping didn't you. That's why they're ill.

SLDKFJLSKDFJLSKJDFLSKFJDLSKDFJ!!!

:drool:

I really didn't need that, I've been writing fic all evening :dead:

But you obviously managed to clear the escape route!

• 2 weeks later...

wow....just wow....that's so pretty! (my vocabulary has been scrambled by the Jkdjfnjisdness of your art)

Thanks lala! :drool: My mother always calls cute boys "ornamental". I guess in my imagination these two would fall into that category. :D Glad you like.

ornamental? :D ok..i hope you don't mind if i use that one... :) i just love the thought of calling the boys in my head ornamental!!!

ok....enough of the offtopicness....although there apprears to have been a fair amount of threadjacking even before i got here!! :drool:

btw....im still just speechless at how pretty your art is....i absolutely love the coloring on the noses and such...how wonderfully, masterfully, uncomfortable they look.....i cant wait for your next artspam!!!

Haha, I use that a lot in Finnish ("koristeellinen")... I like it because it sounds like that they are something really pretty but a bit unpractical but it doesn't really matter because they just need to stay where they are and look ornamental. :)

Threadjacking???? NO! Such atrocities I would NEVER allow in my topic!

But thank you very much! :D Uncomfortable... you know I like that word. That's quite exactly what I've been after and I'm very pleased if it shows! :drool:

Was someone threadjacking??

*rolls up sleeves*

How would anyone DARE to threadjack a Shiny Bug topic. Just wait till I get my hands on them and hold them down whilst making them sneeze.

Ooops, sorry got a bit carried away there...... :winkkiss:

teehee....it still sounds just like the lovely ones in my head..."really pretty but a bit unpractical" :blink:

now...i must of course threadjack again..... in hopes Vetinari will continue...

hmm....now...what to threadjack with......oh wait...i got it....ill talk about how amazing Shiny_bug is...that shouldnt have anything to do with this topic...oh wait....*drat* failed again....but thats ok....cuz you still are just absolutely wonderful!!!! *big cheesy grin*

Hoorray for boy-ornaments! :blink: Hmm, I'd love to decorate the underside of my skirt my home with one or two. I should obviously go look for those. I think they are at their best when they pretend to be anything but ornaments - huffing and puffing about all kinds of wars and revolutions and philosophies and lives to be saved. Gives a really cute touch!

Didn't I just say that threadjacking is not allowed???? I'm sure Vetinari agrees. We've been fighting this awful threadjackery like mad and tried to get things back on topic. Hideous how out of hand things can get when you're not watching! :laugh:

*hump's Chuis awesome shiny toad-foot*

Yes how odd it is that all this threadjacking is occurring. I mean as you can see from my wonderful avatar, threadjacking is something I could never consider.

Personally I think those boy ornaments should be huffing and puffing about all this threadjacking. Unless that is they are Bigby Wolf who should only huff and puff about the poor state of the housebuilding industry.

*Attaches ornamental boys to Christmas tree*

Put that man on a horse say I!

*JoinsInWithTheToadFootHumpery*

:unsure::(:omg:

uhm.......

MYTOADFOOTISBEINGHUMPED?!?!?!

and im not sure, but i think my toes might just like that...... :D

ahem...yes....ok...back to hanging ornamental trees on horses and putting them on boys.... :cry:

:eyebrow: thats ok....i got distracted by all the huffing and puffing and Bigby and skirts and.....TOADS!!!!!

i know what we're really doing here....we're putting all our boys in skirts and letting them ride toads while Shiny_bug shows us the ornamental horse's feet!

*tries sooo hard to keep mind out of gutter* :shy:

but it wont last much longer.....not with all this toadfoothumping!!!!! :bleh:

I think Shiny Bug and I are currently LYING in the gutter. So if you fall there you'll have a soft landing!

Archived