Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Theater Sneezing

Eson

Well it depends, sometimes it really seems that EVERYONE is sneezy and I find it difficult to concentrate on the movie because my ears are captured by the sound of sneezes, but it can happen that no one sneezes at all and all that you can hear is an annoying coughing fit here and there :)

Personally I love to hear people sneezing at a movie! :yes:

err.. 'cause this is one of my fetish aspects, I love when someone sneezes in public! It just drives me wild don't know why :yes:

yeah i agree, i love when people sneeze in public around me. but often times, such as in a movie.. i find myself almost frustrated that i couldnt see the sneeze happen, or if i cant find the person who's sneeze it was.. is this the same for anyone else?? haha.

YES !! I hate that -- when I hear a really good sneeze and then I turn around to look for it and I cant find it! AND if I look for too long I get worried that everyone is suspicious about why I'm looking around so much :laugh:

I like it, but it's really nothing compared to when you get OUT of the cinema! Then people sneezes a lot! All photic from going out into the sunlight, i love it :laugh:

Well sneezes anywhere are always a huge plus in my eyes, and it always seems everytime I go to a movie ther is at least on sneezer. Upside getting to enjoy hearing the sneeze, downside trying to figure out who it was and getting into position to get alook at them once the movie is over and the lights come on

Archived