Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold or what?

Guest matto275

Guest matto275

I've decided to give my first obs now. Figured I have been lurking long enough. :):yes: I have to say on here that when I have a cold or whatever this is that I have it is funner to induce. Helps to clear up my congested nose. It is also alot easier to get that tickle to sneeze it out. Wish it was like that when I didn't have a cold. I still to this point wish I had sneezing allergies. Not major ones but, some that made me sneeze more then once in a row. I though do sneeze for some unknown reason after I drink coffee. I don't know why but, I can pretty much guarentee it almost everytime. It is only one sneeze but, at least it is something. Wish it was more though. So far I have had only two natural sneezes with whatever this is that I have right now. The rest of it had to be induced. The funny thing is when I stifle it always seems to get so much more intense. The build up and the having to sneeze and then the sneeze itself. It is like it just has to get out of my nose and body. It feels so much more urgent then the other ones where I don't stifle. Weird. Well, that is my obs for right now. Will write more if I find out anything else interesting. Hope you all enjoy!

Matt

Great observations. Thanks for posting. Coffee, hum. Now that's interesting because most of my sneezing observations occur in the local Starbucks.

Edited by Lynne

Interesting - I have heard of chocolate inducing sneezing (and seen it in a colleague's teenage daughter), but never from coffee. You should count yourself lucky to be able to induce so succesfully. I sneeze quite a lot naturally, but I'm no good at inducing.

Very nice. Let's go out for coffee sometime, huh? *Teasing* :rolleyes: Thank you for sharing this ob with us! Nice job on your first one!

Welcome out of Lurkdom. Let me offer you some cheesecake and coffee. :laugh:

I know what you mean about inducing when you have a cold. It's SO much easier. Sometimes it feels good and sometimes not so good. :rolleyes: