Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

kestrel

Hi everyone!

I haven't been in this forum for long, and have only made a few posts, and have just realised that it might be a good idea to introduce myself.

So... Umm.. Hi... :mellow:

I'm still new to the whole fetish thing. I knew that they existed, I just never realised that I had one. And sneezing? I always thought that a fetish was just leather or stufff like that. I was thrilled to find out that there are people who are like me. As of yet, I can't bring myself to tell anyone about my fetish, and can't even say the word sneeze. Yeah, I'm kinda the shy type.

So, I guess I've babbled for long enough, so...

Bye for now!

Welcome! In just abot 3 years, I went form being someone who really shied away from talking about sneezing, to a woman who's wearing the word on her chest, literally! And I think a lot of it has to do with finding such like-minded people. Hope you enjoy it here, lots to discuss. Glad you liked the cheesecake!

Welcome! In just abot 3 years, I went form being someone who really shied away from talking about sneezing, to a woman who's wearing the word on her chest, literally!

Lord, woman, don't tell her that!!! She'll think we hold people down and brand them ROFL (joking!!!)

Hello! Glad you found the forum. I've been around a LONG time, just took me a while to "officially" join up and I don't post very often. Bondi's probably the only one here who even knows me! But I digress... Just wanted to let you know that I, too, find it difficult to say the word "sneeze" and I shy away from any conversation centered around it. Makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable when it's brought up but I do somehow manage to effectively change the subject every time!

Kessie :)

*goes back into lurkdome*

*peeks back out*

Um...... Is there any cheesecake left? :)

*hides*

Just wanted to let you know that I, too, find it difficult to say the word "sneeze" and I shy away from any conversation centered around it. Makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable when it's brought up but I do somehow manage to effectively change the subject every time!

Yay! Someone else! Here, you can have some of my cheesecake :)

Kessie, I can totally sympathize. Even with my SO (who is a member of this forum as well), I can only say it when we're discussing forum staff stuff, and ONLY if it's part of someone's user name :)

Hey there! Great to see a new addition to the community, though for some reason I feel like I recognize your username from somewhere.

I try not to say words like "sneeze" or "allergies" either, but I have my moments... Such as when I'm trying to get someone attractive to elaborate on the subject for me... :)

Just wanted to let you know that I, too, find it difficult to say the word "sneeze" and I shy away from any conversation centered around it. Makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable when it's brought up but I do somehow manage to effectively change the subject every time!

Yay! Someone else! Here, you can have some of my cheesecake :)

*slurp* Mmmmmm... They make good cheesecake here! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kessie, I can totally sympathize. Even with my SO (who is a member of this forum as well), I can only say it when we're discussing forum staff stuff, and ONLY if it's part of someone's user name :)

As always, it's great to know I'm not the only one!! That should be our motto, huh???: "Yay - I'm not the only one!"

Anyway, how cool that your SO is a member of this forum!!! I'm actually engaged and haven't yet told him, but he knows I have a "weird fetish". I'll probably tell him one of these moons (what makes it POTENTIALLY easier is he has a thing for feet) but I'm still too shy to actually spill..... just yet.... Thankfully, he's very patient! *whew*

Archived