Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mass movement?

allergyboy2001

Atchoum,

You said there was a mass movement over there to use handkerchiefs rather than tissues? Tell us more! Among whom? Environmentalists?

Sorry, I expressed myself badly.

I meant that forum members in their majority seem to prefer handkerchiefs.

In France, there seem to be more handkerchief users than in the US, especially among men. I quite often see good blows into cotton in the metro.

I often read on the forum that young hanky users are getting rare.

Well, in Belgium that is not the case. According to my estimations there must be more hanky users than tissue users.

In Holland I have noticed that as well. In Germany there seems to be a tissue preference, however.

Whenever I go abroad I take this weird fetish with me, you see... :drool:

C

Here are statistics from yesterday. 3 handkerchief users, about 12 tissue users. The 3 handkerchief users all men, two about 40 (one smartly dressed businessman in the metro blew into a still flolded handkerchief) and one student, about 20. The rest, tissues, all the women into tissues.

And not one sneeze !

Here are statistics from yesterday. 3 handkerchief users, about 12 tissue users. The 3 handkerchief users all men, two about 40 (one smartly dressed businessman in the metro blew into a still flolded handkerchief) and one student, about 20. The rest, tissues, all the women into tissues.

And not one sneeze !

Wow, talk about a photographic and nicely adjusted memory. Nice job on the ob. :winkkiss:

Archived