Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Self Obs (f)

SusieQusie

As some of you already know, I have a cold.

Huh-essshhoowwwaa! Huh-essshheeew!

And right now I seem to have reached the sneezy part of it.

About 10 minutes ago, I knew I was going to sneeze. My nose was both runny and stuffy, and there was a slight tickle. My lips parted and eyes squinted and I waited for what seemed like an eternity before the first sneeze expelled from my nose. But that wasn’t all. I sneezed three more times rapid fire.

Afterwards I sniffled and rubbed my nose. My eyes were watering from the past four sneezes as well as the following upcoming ones. I sneezed and sniffled and then sneezed again. I sneezed twice more before I started writing these obs, and then twice more as I began to write them. Now another pair of sneezes just happened. Now a single sneeze. Now another one.

Ugh. Okay, you get the idea. :)

Wow! :laugh:

Bless you. Sorry you're feeling badly. But the sneeziest part of the cold is always the best. :rolleyes:

You know I'm jealous, don't you? How did you manage to get this cold? So many people I work with have had all variety of colds this season, and I haven't managed to catch any of them. And not for lack of trying, either.

Probably caught it from one of my friends. I had a party my first day back, and when I woke up the next morning I had a cold.

I was going to look for a job today, but I don't think I'd make a very good first impression...assuming none of my future employers are sneeze fetishists. :laugh::rolleyes:

Susie, you are the queen of the self-obsides. Feelings, spellings...." about 10 minutes ago, I knew I was going to sneeze".! I do hope you have a lovely sneezy time before any unpleasant symptoms occur. And feel free to tell us more.

I thought it best to go and remind myself of what your sneezes sound like. And I've posted here.