Sneeze Fetish Forum

Victim of the fettish?

confetishcake

I don't know why, but I've been rubbing and itching at my nose alot latley. Mostly just at school. (not that much snezing, sorry :) yet more that usual. Perhaps i'm allergic to somthing.)

There was this one situation where, in the library, I continued to rub at my nose, as conspicuously as I could manage. Although no one around me seemed to notice so much (I'm not quiet sure about that, but thats just how it seemed) but I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.

Y'know how it is, you see some other rubbing and sniffling at their nose and you can't help but stare. I started to feel very awkward. I doubt anyone was really paying attention (although you can never be sure) but I started to absently wonder if this is how the "victim" (for lack of a better word) of a sneeze fettish feels while being "watched."

Maybe its just me though. I hate to sneze in public, even more so wipe or blow my nose, and maybe thats why I felt so awkward. But I do wonder...

Has anyone else felt like the were on the other end of the rope before?

Um, I don't think I've ever had anyone stare at me when I'm rubbing my nose. However, I have been the victim of the several guys that can't seem to raise their eyes past my chest and up to my face. :laugh: And to me, that is sort of like being on the other end, just for a different reason. :rolleyes:

Archived