Sneeze Fetish Forum

For my 1500 post a new drawing, Sonya gets to choose!

Daphine

new-2.jpg

For my 1500th post I thought I would bring out every bodies favorite sneezy secret agent and let her choose how Scooby should be forced to sneeze :blushing:

Of course I would love all of your imput :) Should it be the feather or a good dose of pepper?

Hooray! 1500 posts! And another lovely drawing! The answer to the question is of course that she should tickle his nose with the feather, but being Sonya, and therefore being careless with pepper, she should upset so much of it anyway that she starts [ and continues] to sneeze herself. [and it's not going to help him hold bac!k either, as if he were any good at that anyway].

new-1.jpg

I don't know wht the picture turned out so fuzzy (for lack of a better word) looking but I'm trying it again but this time without the commentary.

OK, that do's look a lot better :winkkiss:

Please let me know how you think Scooby should be made to sneeze :D

*YAY*

congrats on 1500!!!

hmm...im thinking pepper for poor ole' Scoob!

(and btw...i think his expression is just wonderful!)

Hooray! 1500 posts! And another lovely drawing! The answer to the question is of course that she should tickle his nose with the feather, but being Sonya, and therefore being careless with pepper, she should upset so much of it anyway that she starts [ and continues] to sneeze herself. [and it's not going to help him hold bac!k either, as if he were any good at that anyway].

i agree, with tisza

congrats on the 1500, the pic looks great

Scooby shouldn't let himself be subjected to that kind of torture. He should chew himself free out of those ropes, run away, and knock that pepper shaker in Sonya's face in the process.

Sonya looks really good in that pic, by the way.

A rather interesting predicament... I think that's for Daph to decide (and to come up with a crazy plot device for...)

I'm still waiting to see what a few more people would choose to have Sonya use on poor old Scoob but rest a sure I will be taking your advise when it comes to what happens to him :D

I think feathers can be really interesting! So I'm going to vote for that. But it would be very amusing :laugh: to see Scooby take some revenge afterwards... :laugh:

I remember a drawing you did when she was wearing perfume between her tits.... :laugh:

I would have to vote 'Other', and stick with that motive! :laugh:

Oh I'm so late buuuut.

I'd go for both.

Fantastic drawing, nice concept and congratulations on so many posts.

OK, so far it's

7 votes for the feather :)

5 votes for the pepper :pop:

Then of course there is Sternuto's suggestion :laugh: I'm going to give this a few more days to see what the final count ends up being :lol:

Thank you everyone who has voted so far!

Archived